Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

• 11 months later...

Ok well about a year and a half ago i posted my Grizzly 700 on here and was excited because i had just got it. well i sold that and bought a 2012 Honda Foreman 500 4WD with 20" Light Bar, 2 5" speakers, Radiator Relocator, 1500lb Winch, 28" Mega Mayhems with 14" Rims, Snorkeled and i think thats about it. yep i love this thing, it will make it through anything.

7159496fa3.jpg

67d9d794fd.jpg

My old self :lol:

38b2948a1b.jpg

So yep that is my ole Honda.

Now for the exciting part, I bought a 2008 chevy silverado 1500 Z71 2WD (yes it is 2wd) with my own money in august and had to put a lift and tires on it that i also paid for.

2008 Silverado Z71 2WD 

-7.5 inch Rough Country Lift

-2 Inch RC Leveling Kit

-35" Trail Grapplers

-20" XD Rims

-Muffler Delete

-White HIDS

-2 8" Amaerican Bass Subs with 1250watt amp

-Pioneer touch screen

------------------------------------------------

Soon to come

-54" Curved Light Bar

-True Dual Straight Pipes

-Underglow

90c883ecc5.jpg

b0a6e28675.jpg

2ddcc0a6a9.jpg

d29aa1c35f.jpg

Id love to hear what you guys think, positive or negative as im very proud of myself for working my ass of to pay for it and have no "daddys money" involved

Edited by monster jam fan
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought me this about 3 weeks ago. Loving every second of driving it. Little things wrong with it but got a good deal on  it and will get everything fixed up over time and make it look good as new. Z4%20Top%20Up_zpsrl1shlyn.jpgZ4%20Top%20Down_zpscigvwt3v.jpgZ4%20Rear_zpsfs7a8jnl.jpgZ4%20interior_zpsw6cnueht.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

lets revive this a bit
IMG_0668_zpsuow9cb2i.jpg

Alot of the stuff I have done to my truck you cannot see immediately or you have to open the hood. My short list for this summer is to:
-replace sagged out front leaf springs since it is riding on bumpstops (ATS 2" levelling springs)
-replace shocks (rear have metal shaft covers that are rusted completely out)
-pull the bed off, fix the sending unit relay for the rear tank (just replaced the tank a few months ago) since it is shorting and causing my fuel gauge to not read correctly, fix the wiring mess that is my trailer plug since it does not work anymore, remove as much rust as possible and paint the frame (rear shock mounts replaced since they are swiss cheese)
-replace injector o-rings, intake boots and glow plugs

Long term goals are to fix the three out of four speakers that are blown out/do not work, turbo back exhaust system (muffler and cat delete), I would like to do a EBVP delete since I have a 1.0 turbo exhaust housing but need more of a reason to pull the turbo just to swap the housing and some proper studded winter tires.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2016 at 2:50 AM, DDT said:

Just bought me this about 3 weeks ago. Loving every second of driving it. Little things wrong with it but got a good deal on  it and will get everything fixed up over time and make it look good as new. 

My ladyfriend's dad has one just like it, I've driven it a few times. How is the bite point on the clutch? The one I've driven is really hard to start from a standstill, the clutch and flywheel are damaged from grinding gears so it's hard to tell when it's engaged, although he claims that he has only missed gears in it a couple of times, so I'm assuming the gearbox and drive train in them are rather fragile. 

U8Kk5Up.jpg

Anyway, this is mine, it's a 1992 S10 with a 5 speed automatic. I bought the rims soon after I bought the truck, which was a feat in itself that I managed to find four rims in good shape with the right bolt pattern for the truck, seeing that the web barely has anything on the rims. 

mfuVHFi.jpg

I'm still rebuilding the interior, because the idiot that I bought it from was more concerned about making it a race truck than fixing the glaring problems it had with missing axle studs, brakes that probably hadn't been serviced since the truck was brand new, and severe floor and dash damage from water. 

eXNmLj8.jpg

This is also mine, it's a 1997 Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Has always been reliable, I've never had an issue with it, the only problem is the clearcoat on the front clip and roof coming off, and now the regular paint has faded over the years, big time. 

TANpHwB.jpg

pQVapiC.jpg

b6RUkFA.jpg

And this is my dad's 1989 Toyota Shorbed. It's very maneuverable, and has a 4 speed manual, but that's about where the fun ends, due to the lack of power. :(

2008_toyota_sienna_concord_nc_6870017474

And my mom drives a 2008 Toyota Sienna (This is just a random Sienna, I don't have a picture of ours).

11879124_761209653987492_850770151827847

My dad built and owned a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere that he raced in Super Stock, but has deteriorated over the years, and he sold it to someone because they wanted to restore it, and my father and I really don't have time to take on the project.  11885152_761209827320808_662944458617455

11111813_761209377320853_382744728309142

On 03/10/2016 at 8:30 AM, Jon Cannon said:

My ladyfriend's dad has one just like it, I've driven it a few times. How is the bite point on the clutch? The one I've driven is really hard to start from a standstill, the clutch and flywheel are damaged from grinding gears so it's hard to tell when it's engaged, although he claims that he has only missed gears in it a couple of times, so I'm assuming the gearbox and drive train in them are rather fragile. 

Mine is super smooth and really light. Very easy to take off smooth in as long as your not trying to launch it or anything. The clutch enganges almost as soon as the pedal starts to get pressed so its a very quick clutch as well. at first it can seem a little rough because the car has almost as much torque as it does HP but i was able to get the hang of it pretty quickly and easily going from driving a 96 Honda passport stick to a 2012 Chevy Sonic stick to the Z with a stick. I do admit i miss or grind a gear on occasion because i  dont get it fully in gear before i start letting of the clutch early in the morning on my way to work or what not but other then just the occasional accidental grinding here and there its all really smooth, simple and quick.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Got this babe 2 months ago :wub:.....#FoundOnRoadDead

Upgraded the grille, moved the lightbar behind the grille, upgraded the tow mirrors found on 2008+ models, upgraded the sound system, and just added blue accent lighting behind the grille because why notB). Now to get rid of that god awful utilitu shell and get some nice rims and tires

image.jpeg