Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my pride and joy truck.. 1994 F150 4x4. 300 inline 6 motor with the 5 spd trans. I absolutely love this truck. Soon enough I'm gonna have a decent CB in it, and I'm considering a higher lift. Right now though, 3 inch lift, 33.50x12.50 tires, general grabber MT's. Yes, they do grab, and no, this truck doesn't like 4wd high in the snow, atleast where this pict was taken. My dad had one when I was growing up, and he got rid of it. I cried. My Probe got wrecked, and I had 2000 to spend. Got this for 1300. Yeah, near mint for 1300. ;)

th_P1000173.jpg

If you need any help building up that truck, let me know. I specialize in chassis/roll cages and suspension. YoMega.. If you would have come over about 3 or 4 months earlier, I was selling a cobra CB for $100. It had weather tracker and all the goodies.

• 2 weeks later...

btw, The large brown two-story house is not mine, it's a fixer-upper. she's a 1971 GMC 400 sbc combo, factory air, ps, pb... all original, 74,000 rough original miles, was a farm truck, so that is why it's missing chrome and has small rust issues.

post-37-0-99671300-1313016885_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-43874900-1313016931_thumb.jpg

btw, The large brown two-story house is not mine, it's a fixer-upper. she's a 1971 GMC 400 sbc combo, factory air, ps, pb... all original, 74,000 rough original miles, was a farm truck, so that is why it's missing chrome and has small rust issues.

Coby...that actually looks pretty good.

I think semi's look good with chrome. Stacks, bumper, visor, etc. But only on certain models. A classic Peterbilt always looks good with chrome. But a brand new volvo, it just looks stupid with chrome when everything else is plastic and body matched.