Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

There a purpose to the LED's or just after attention with them?

Light for the running boards, goes with the "Mood Lights" in the interior (Standard Option with the 2011 Escape), and makes it sharp.

Yep the use is to attract attention from the cop's and get pulled over...atleast in commiefornia.

Since getting it Friday have met two crusers and haven't had a problem.

Light for the running boards, goes with the "Mood Lights" in the interior (Standard Option with the 2011 Escape), and makes it sharp.

Since getting it Friday have met two crusers and haven't had a problem.

Was wondering, I could see them being useful if they came on w/ interior lights or something to illuminate the steps but the blue threw me off on that and made me think volunteer police/fire/ems but not sure what Canada's light laws are for that kind of thing.

Like I said..commiefornia

Then move lol

Next year when I turn 16, my mom is going to give me her truck [it will be paid off as well]. She is getting the 2013 Charger :)

Photos by me.

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0509.jpg

IMAG0508.jpg

2009 DODGE RAM 1500

Class : Laramie

Engine : 5.7L V8 Hemi

Add ons : Literally everything you get for the 1500 RAM

It has Ferreli Tires

More when I get it B)

Licence Plate : PRRKELE , its suppose to be Pereke its Finish for The Finish God of Fire or cursing God Dammit.

Red Wing steel toe bad boys.

5-10's are best shoe.

but if you can post a shoe, i can post my bike

haro-thread-8-eight-2008-mountain-bike-free-delivery--404-p.jpg

i've lost my camera so just imagine that with some dirt on it sitting next to some bags of salt.

great bike, flies like a dream, weighs about as much as jupiter, much to the bain of my atrophying lungs, has a suprising amount of bite when banking

Incidentally, my chariot of fire for bus chasing. albiet not a chariot nor often on fire. although it has been on fire, it was only the once when i was taking a dare.

i live on top of a massive hill, and enjoy waiting for the bus to trundle by at 11pm on the way back from my friends house, running down alongside the bus on the road, and tapping on the outside of the windows, much to the hilarious reactions of the people inside.

i have been refused a few rides at Phibbes because of it, but i think it's totally bloody worth it until i kill myself

• 1 month later...

Mine is a 2002 Mustang V6. The top pic is how it currently looks. Bottom was how i got it back in 08. Put 18 x 10.5 inch Bullitt Motorsports Rims with Nitto NT555 tires on it, cold air intake, dual exhaust, halo headlights, smoked taillights, sequential taillight kit, pioneer stereo, infinity sub and amp. I thinks thats it. Hard to remember every little thing at this moment

mustangxh.jpgoldstang.jpg

• Upvote 1