Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

2001 Ford Ranger you say? Tinted windows you say? HMMMMMM!!! This is my beaut a 2001 Ford Ranger 4.0L with the 04 mirrors swapped onto it. I have an extra set of the 04 mirrors if you want em @fernBurn Free!

Sitting on Hankook Dynapro ATM's 235/75/r15 to be exact. <--- (not shown in pictures, haven't had the desire to take pictures with the new tires on it yet) I've own it for almost 3 years now and not had to put much into her, replaced a fuel pump and brakes and nothing else.

122,000 miles strong and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Also bought it with some tint on the windows, not sure what % is on it though.

ehr4u8on8yryd2gzg.jpg

bh0abr4aabd01okzg.jpg

ix6t6i42jdx2ee7zg.jpg

On the inside I replaced the door speakers with some JBL's and have a Rockford 12" R1 on a Pioneer Amp, everything sounds great, just wish it didn't rattle so much being that the plastics basically falling apart.

Aw man back seats would be nice. We have a team shop truck, an 01 Ford Ranger base model with like 340K on it and it is an extended cab but has no seats which was rough when me and Kristen and Rudy were all riding back and forth to work lol 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So changing it up some. My dad sold my 68 Chevy(sadness) because neither of us really had time or money to do anything with it sadly. Also sold my 98 Dodge yesterday to some guy that just wanted the motor out of it. Plans are right now, gonna fix Kristen’s Ford and sell it and also drop a used motor into our Jeep and sell it as well. I’m kinda over driving around something I have to worry about so... picking up a 2016 Dodge Ram, V6 4WD. Pretty excited about having this new of a vehicle for the first time! 

E5C031A1-E8C5-4F5F-A52C-0A09309AD03E.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I can now carry my other two rides with my main ride 👍

Not only is the the strangest bike rack I've ever seen, but why not just put it under the spoiler? Put it on the back window and slide it under back first until the handlebars hit, it won't go anywhere.

Anyway, I still drive this. It's at like almost 187,000 miles and I live in the city now so it's impractical, gets 12 MPG, and fits in like 5% of the parking garages downtown.
x2gEQs2.jpg

746lsHi.jpg

yj22dwX.jpg

8QrGRcR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@NavySonicShell
I honestly did alot of thinking with the bike rack I picked. Roof rack was out of the question as it would mean I would have to park with the semi's when I take the ferry over to the mainland and a muddy bike coating my roof/sunroof is no beuno. Thule/Yakima racks are nice but ground clearance is already limited with having a car (granted my car is not the worst) and having a flat plane style rack would mean the high likely hood of scraping with such a large overhang. North Shore Rack's are made locally, boast high adjustability and clearance possibilities.
http://www.northshoreracks.com/NSR 2-bike.htm

TLDR: yes it is funky looking but it works

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Haven't posted in here before. Here's my baby, 2002 Camaro Z28 that I got 2 years ago. Currently at 67k miles and mostly stock, but I plan to do exhaust/headers this summer. 

EP9uYvC.jpg

vLvJ99Z.jpg

uskrUme.jpg

And since I live in MN, obviously I got a winter beast. 2003 Sequoia Limited:

UiFIXrr.jpg

Combined gas mileage: ~35 /frown

• Upvote 1