Coca Cola 600 Pick'Em

ThunderRowdy

Malke,if you were a true NASCAR fan,you'd know he's not gonna win.Any ways,I choose Earnhardt,R.G.,Jimmie,Khane,Biffle,Kenseth are my guesses.(RG is Robby)

Derp. If you were a 'true NASCAR fan' you'd know Robby Gordon isn't even racing Charlotte this week, not to mention.. He hasn't won a race in.. Uh 10+ years. lawl.

BTW how can 8 drivers win a race.

• Upvote 1

Derp. If you were a 'true NASCAR fan' you'd know Robby Gordon isn't even racing Charlotte this week, not to mention.. He hasn't won a race in.. Uh 10+ years. lawl.

BTW how can 8 drivers win a race.

I know I'm being a dumbass,just giving my picks.And Jeff won't win,100% guarantee.I don't have SPEED,so I couldn't see Qualifying.I just pick him since he won at Las Vegas Minto 400.Plus he be my favorite

I know I'm being a dumbass,just giving my picks.And Jeff won't win,100% guarantee.I don't have SPEED,so I couldn't see Qualifying.I just pick him since he won at Las Vegas Minto 400.Plus he be my favorite

How can you 100% guarantee Jeff wont win, a man who has won 85 races, 5 of those including his first win coming at Charlotte. He's been decently fast top 10s and top 5 when he doesn't get a flat tire or blow up, so maybe this is his weekend to break through the bad luck and win.

Lets work through your list here

Jr- hasnt won a real race in what 4 years now LOL

Jimmie- Cheater, nothing needs to really be said here

Biffle- decent pick

Matt- Eh top 10 probably win not so much

Brad- Bandwagon fan are you.

Khane- IMO your best choice but again seems like your on the bandwagon

Seems like your a fair weather fan, I mean all those drivers except biffle and khane(who was darn close to winning one) won an all star segment, and your pick of RG IMO just shows how uneducated you are to not know that he isn't even in the race.

Ive seen you pick Jr before so I say your a true fan of him and RG but the rest you just follow the ones who are doing good, and had jeff gordon won this and that and bla bla bla you'd probably pick him to.