how to get trucks on rigs of rods

pedro2258

Question

15 answers to this question

hello and welcome to the site, first off there are a few things I would like to address before I help you.

1) this post should have been made in the help/support forum section (I have moved it) and not the ROR/monster truck forum area

2) your first 5 posts are pertaining to this issue and not even a introduction or a Hi I am new to the forum, it might not seem like alot but right away long time users here see this and will answer/respond with abruptness, most of the time leaving more questions then answers.

on top of that you made an account at 8:40pm and made those posts in less then a hour. the more you self bump your own threads the less chance someone is going to go out of their way to help you. being impatient will get you no where

3) using text talk/abbreviating everything, while it is the norm now in todays society it also projects a bad image for people that use it as young, immature and lazy individuals.

now as for making the packs work is very simple, you have to download the said pack, then you must locate where the ROR folder installed on your computer. generally you can click start, documents and it should be in there. you then go into the ROR folder and proceed to put the pack into the Packs folder. when you boot up ROR and go to play it the game should auto clear/regen cache to pick up the new things you put into the game folders and should display these tracks or trucks when it asks you to select said items.