Aim accounts being breached

Some or none of you now that yesterday Bayco's AIM was taken over in a lame attempt to get access to some beta files.

Today I messaged by the same kid that has taken Mark Colineri's AIM over, again using the same sob story about HD being wiped.

I am passing along this to everyone to beef up your AIM passwords now and to the person who's doing this (we already know who you are, where you live and your ISP) you will be dealt with very shortly.

Cheers.

• Upvote 3

Figures! Someone always has to take something fun and ruin it just to be a pain in everyones butts!!! I cannot for the life of me understand why someone cant just wait for the v4 pack like the rest of us?! Of course everyone is excited but.... what makes them think its okay to try and "steal" it when they were already banned from here for a reason? Further more the people that beg for it on the servers I ask you people " why"? You really have little to no chance of getting these things from the people who have them!!!!!! They have them for a reason and when its released to us "the general public" then we will have it to! Patients goes along way fellas.......... jussayin

• Upvote 11

the foolish part is the people that attempt to impersonate act so robotic in responses like we dont catch on to what certain people say or act.

like we all just met, most of us that came from the mtm2 scene have known each other for YEARS and even the newer people of ROR that are helping advance the game talk among the other people helping frequently on another chat client so when you coming blabbin to me and I am actually talking physically to that person over my computer its pretty easy to figure whats going on

• Upvote 9

Your 100% right Outlawed!!! I was never part of the mtm2 scene but, since I have started playing ROR I have met alot of good folks, guys that I know have v4 trucks and guys that I know dont...... 9 times out of 10 the guys that I have met that dont have v4 wait for it just like it should be!!!! But there is always at least one and sometimes more begging people for it.... I personally find it kinda pathetic, if your life revolves around the release of the v4 trucks and that alone well i think its time to find a few more hobbies. And I am in no way bashing the guys who spend multiple hours a week working on these things, this post is more directed towards those of you who think its "cool" to steal others peoples names in a pathetic attempt to gain something that you didnt create, help create, or probably even diserve in the first place!!! Sorry to rant and rave but this I feel is the truth! jussayin

• Upvote 3