Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Outlawed

Aim accounts being breached

I don't know why some people are so impatient! The only thing that I did is downloaded that Wolo V2 Pack just to have a taste of the 30th Ann. Grave Diggers, which the black one is still causing some speculations, which I am telling everyone what to do: Reverse the logo that is mirrored... and Voila! Perfect logos!

And no one has hacked my aim luckily, No one can even hack me because I have full protection!

Welp, my old AIM account was hacked again. But by some random advertising bot. Please block "redskinz21rip" if you have me added.

Yeah, i was suspicious when your account started hitting on me, they're getting smarter. They've stopped referring to themselves as 24/f.

• Upvote 1

I was talking to TheMonsterjam101 today about please stop hacking and.. heres what he said. idk Ok I Got rid of V4.

I don't Belive him I still have him blocked though

people, learn to use numbers and symbols in your password, not just letters.

Thats stupid, anybody know who he is in person?

I wish I did. I don't know why one would want to hack the AIM accounts of innocent community members.

• Upvote 2

Aheemmm maybe we should start going to supreme court after all it is a federal crime over this ALSO no one respond to my Aim my password has been changed