Aim accounts being breached

Aheemmm maybe we should start going to supreme court after all it is a federal crime over this ALSO no one respond to my Aim my password has been changed

aim accounts get hacked every day, especially when your password is simple like 1234 insead of Unsimplepassword!34, Not to mention, I've had my account now for 14 years..not a single breach..makes me wonder what y'all do with yours to get them breached.

ahemm eric i had caps it was a random one and i think someone near me did it instead of the ones u guys did

You know what, grammar could really help that broken ass sentence, and did you just really virtually cleary your throat attitude style at me?

never said i was a grammar major im a car/ monstertruck enthusiast

ps i like this quote from BORAT "Dont look at me like that I will eat your poo"

Well it's not about being a grammar major its about not sounding ignorant or that you sounded like your coming off like you accusing Sim Monsters being the ones breaching the account (I think it was someone near me instead of the one you guys did). Caps, doesn't matter you have to have symbols as well and don't make it easy like your name just some simple tips. Also the whole ahemm thing makes you sounds like you have an massive attitude issue..

ahemm eric i had caps it was a random one and i think someone near me did it instead of the ones u guys did

• Upvote 2

Well it's not about being a grammar major its about not sounding ignorant or that you sounded like your coming off like you accusing Sim Monsters being the ones breaching the account (I think it was someone near me instead of the one you guys did). Caps, doesn't matter you have to have symbols as well and don't make it easy like your name just some simple tips. Also the whole ahemm thing makes you sounds like you have an massive attitude issue..

no affense not trying to get banned but your being a real donkey

Wow, just wow...................... Just because your a car enthusiast doesn't pardon you from correct punctuation. Use of correct punctuation will help other car enthusiasts understand what you are saying or trying to say.

example 1, same sentence just changed 1 punctuation mark.

Let's eat grandpa (your eating grandpa)

Let's eat, grandpa (your eating with grandpa)

example 2

ahemm eric i had caps it was a random one and i think someone near me did it instead of the ones u guys

Eric I had a random password with capitols. I think it was someone near me that did it instead of the one that hacked you guys

​see the difference?

• Upvote 2

Well you must be inventing new words "affesne" is a new one I haven't heard yet, and maybe you might want to take an look at Stephen Hopkins post you might learn a thing or two. Also you ever heard the saying you its better to keep your mouth shut than say something at all? ;)

Well i was telling the truth also practice what you preach

Wow, just wow...................... Just because your a car enthusiast doesn't pardon you from correct punctuation. Use of correct punctuation will help other car enthusiasts understand what you are saying or trying to say.

example 1, same sentence just changed 1 punctuation mark.

Let's eat grandpa (your eating grandpa)

Let's eat, grandpa (your eating with grandpa)

example 2

ahemm eric i had caps it was a random one and i think someone near me did it instead of the ones u guys

Eric I had a random password with capitols. I think it was someone near me that did it instead of the one that hacked you guys

​see the difference?

didnt know i was getting ganged up here Edited by Eric
Learn to use the edit button, 2 posts within a minute of each other

Well i was telling the truth also practice what you preach

didnt know i was getting ganged up here

Your not getting "Ganged up here" we are showing you differences in where commas could drastically change a sentence stop tryng to play the poor me game. Heres one for you, another warning point for spaming the forums LEARN TO USE THE EDIT BUTTON, also practice what I preach? Mind explaining that so it doesn't sound like a threat against a moderator? Just saying your very lucky I have A LOT of patience I'm sure any other site admin or mod would have booted you off the site by now for calling them an "donkey/ass" Or any of the other wonderful stuff you said, and accused us of doing.