Aim accounts being breached

I'm going to be neutral here, anyone else think I was being one with attitude? I was just trying to be helpful explaining how peoples AIM accounts get hacked every day but I guess being helpful makes you an ass/donkey according to you.

Then you called me an jackass(gets changed to donkey by the filter) When all I said was something about your lack of commas or periods. It took me literally 5 minutes to read it and comprehend what you were trying to say and not think you were saying that you were accusing sim monsters being the ones breaching aim accounts.

Stop with the ban me card, seriously just stop it. If you want out that bad just leave the doors right there your just making yourself look bad. I don't know who your trying to impress but your not impressing anyone including the admins, mods, or members here at Sim Monsters. Please lose the attitude, I have not had any attitude with you, and if you think "broken ass sentence offended you" good lord son I'm sorry!!!! The real world will hurt!!!

• Upvote 3

so whats the real word ??

back on topic i resolved my aim isue

really kid? I just sent you a freaking pm to stop with this crap and you still try to sneak a jab in? this is your last warning do it again and you will be gone.

• Upvote 2

All people that hack are just 13 year olds that don't know the consequences of it if you are 18 or over (in the U.S anyway).

Very true the person which hacked my computer actually tried to get information. Little did he know I am smart and do not bank or anything on the internet.

This person was 12 years old. Damn at 12 I didn't even have a computer.