Aim accounts being breached

Well guys turns out this hacker is actually Griffin Heffington aka Teammeents12. This kid was stupid enough to put his actual location on facebook and Brian traced his IP to Cumming, Georgia. So i realized this kid has had a past w/ this stuff and remembered he had a Facebook. So no one blame Wolfson for it.

• Upvote 2

Well guys turns out this hacker is actually Griffin Heffington aka Teammeents12. This kid was stupid enough to put his actual location on facebook and Brian traced his IP to Cumming, Georgia. So i realized this kid has had a past w/ this stuff and remembered he had a Facebook. So no one blame Wolfson for it.

Thanks for the clear Klayton.

This just shows how stupid people are and how they have know idea how smart the admins really are.

What was so funny was that Facebook thing.

Awesome catch guys. Changing my password as we speak. Thank you for the post Outlawed

• Upvote 1

I'm going to keep my new AIM private and only add people I want to add until V4 is finished and released so nothing like this can happen from my account again.

How long is ur account hacked ? Cuz ur aim send me somthing few days ago somthing about that you heard that the sim staff where gonna use sounds of xunlex and that you thought i had it and i askd from who you heard that you say monsterjam101 but i think you dont talk whit that guy nOt sure but still i i think its the monsterjam 101 that hacks

How long is ur account hacked ? Cuz ur aim send me somthing few days ago somthing about that you heard that the sim staff where gonna use sounds of xunlex and that you thought i had it and i askd from who you heard that you say monsterjam101 but i think you dont talk whit that guy nOt sure but still i i think its the monsterjam 101 that hacks

That wasn't me.

So hard to read, but anyways i doubt we will ever use sounds that A arnt stock or B arnt created by Michael inless they are the best darn things that ever did hit the face of this earth.

Wait.. Thats where I live.. No Im not Griffin Heffington + Idk who the heck he is but The Hacks are just Wow..

I knew something was up when bayco' messages me this morning trying to get v4 stuff. I called him out and then he accused me of not being me.

same story other people have! this is weird why cant people wait?!

thing it is right i have never seen this kid since i came on this site and started playing this game.but, y would he pick right now to hack ppl's aim and leak stuff unless this kid was recently banned or someting and wanted to get revenge.it all seems really crazy if u really think about it

thing it is right i have never seen this kid since i came on this site and started playing this game.but, y would he pick right now to hack ppl's aim and leak stuff unless this kid was recently banned or someting and wanted to get revenge.it all seems really crazy if u really think about it

It is dead what happened has happened and nothing will change that so please move along.

• Upvote 1

It is dead what happened has happened and nothing will change that so please move along.

i have im just sayn that this incident is telling us that anything can happen to even the wiser of us so we should b careful so that this wont happen again