Supposed Leak of V4

Really? Damn, I was expecting to wait until Christmas for it :lol:

Nothing against everyone working on thr pack but they also said it would be released a few months ago and nothing yet because things came up so it could still be a while

• Upvote 2

The reason it is taking so long is because of the more detail we are going into the pack. Don't worry guys. Expect it done by this summer at least. We have very few people working on the pack right now. So we are trying our best to get it done as fast as possible.

• Upvote 4

The reason it is taking so long is because of the more detail we are going into the pack. Don't worry guys. Expect it done by this summer at least. We have very few people working on the pack right now. So we are trying our best to get it done as fast as possible.

If you could fine time could you do some more Preview videos of the V4 Pack Im not trying to slow anything down but if you could fine time maybe

Oh i was told its because you have had some people just vanish and stopping V4 production for a little while a few times///////

Well that is true also, but I'm not going in depth about that.

It's sad to hear that people just can't sit and wait. In the long run, they ruin it for themselves. Everyone apart of the project is handiling this really well, so kudos to you all.

• Upvote 2

Trust me if I had a clue how to make a truck I would help you and the staff no problem lol.
  • Upvote 1