u have the v4 sud and v4 right?

Mjamfan22 4:15 pm

v4 sm pack

TheMonsterJam101 4:15 pm

Ya

Aim:TheMonsterJam101

Name:Simon whatever

I was bored and i thought i would do this so i added him on aim and boom

I think everyone is making TO big of a deal out of this. Yeah its not a good thing it got out but based on what i was told its a half a@@ed put together pack as it stands now and is no where near complete and wont be for a little while. With everyone messaging who ever has the pack your just giving that guy attention which is what he probably wants and making him think its fine that he has the pack if he does. And if it is TeamMeents12 like Nick said and i had my suspisions then he has been doing crap like this ever since he came on the ROR scene i think around 2 years ago. I think we should just stop taking everything in our own hands and let the Mods deal with it how they want because i think everyones just making the situation a little worse.

• Upvote 6

Ok So read this

maxdrocks33

Dude why dident u FOLLOW the rules about the v4?

TheMonsterJam101

ok, look Then he sent me alot of v4 pics

maxdrocks33 Hiw didu get thease

TheMonsterJam101

macolineri sent it

and it wasnt mark someone hacked it

TheMonsterJam101

what is it now..

maxdrocks33

ok can i ask a question

why did u not follow the rules

TheMonsterJam101

dude just get the love out of here

Okay,I do think its simon or griffin or whatever his name is...I may be new,but it sounds alot like that guy...I watched that channel and SMTV's channel.Compared by tires/axels and all that,theres a difference.I believe its the Simon or Griffin guy.Oh and MJFanatic3,you copied Crushtation on how he does signatures....He's used that font before,the font is Burning,made from COOLTEXT

I would agree with everyone by saying that (this is my opinion) the only reason why this series of events happened is because people are too impatient to get the v4 pack that they'll do just about anything to get their hands on it. Now for those that are impatient but not at that level, here's a piece of advice for you courtesy from me.

Do something else other than just simply wait for it to be released. Start a campfire, go see the great outdoors, do hobbies, sports, and most importantly spend time with your family and your friends.

• Upvote 7