Supposed Leak of V4

It's leaked and it sucks. Being pissed about it and trying to figure it out does nothing. You figure it out and whats going to happen? He gets banned, then he makes a new profile under a different name and it just keeps going. It sucks, but wasting all your time talking about it solves nothing. Like previous comments, go out and hang with friends and family. The pack will come out eventually and everyone will be pleased I am sure as for the few previews the builders have posted have been pretty exciting in my opinion....

• Upvote 3

Most of the people right now posting videos of it are already banned and have no way of coming back onto this site. its not like before on the old board. software upgrades have helped solve most of that.

• Upvote 3

Outlawed here's something:

Make sure you have a backup internet

Remove the one you are using

Get the one you removed back

Go back to Sim-Monsters,and.......make another account I guess?TJ did that and it worked

If Mark sent it im practically bill gates. I talked with mark to see if i could helped with some projects because they lost a person he asked or some of my work and i sent it to him. So there is no way mark sent it!!

Yes Marks AIM was hacked.. Please don't respond to his AIMs from his M13Stal account.

• 2 weeks later...