Supposed Leak of V4

1) Create computer destroying virus

2) Name it SimmonstersV5beta

3) Wait for noob hacker wannabes

4) ????

5) PROFIT!!!!

I completely agree....i think it would be funny as H@ll to listen to all the little hackers cry there computers dont work anymore.

I'm sorry, but why is it a huge deal that trucks were leaked to a handful or maybe up to 10 or so people? I mean it will be released in time to everyone anyway, except on a more advanced level. I don't know...Chastise me if you wish, I just don't get it. With that being said i DO appreciate everything the V4 team is doing and I personally can't wait to drive the trucks in the pack myself.

The deal is not only all the effort we put into it is being passed around without regard, the person hacked computers to get the files. That is a whole different level. He got into other peoples computers and took the files, and we have no idea what else he could have taken while he was at it.

• Upvote 2

Hacking computers is a whole different story...HOWEVER, from what I've read It isn't necessarily proven the person who first leaked it wasn't a "trusted beta tester" or whatever... Then again, I'm extremely behind on things since I joined in March, and haven't been real active here as you can tell.

When only a handful of people have the pack and all speak with each other on a daily basis puting in countless hours of work in each day. There was a zero percent chance of it getting leaked within the team because the only people who had it were those who were working on stuff for it.

• Upvote 4

Glad to see Casey is back but yeah Casey hit it on the head and to add on it would be incredibly stupid for someone who helps spend countless hours of there own free time that they do for free to build these trucks that having one of them leak the pack....well i dont even want to finish that sentence