Supposed Leak of V4

only when a pack comes out

Even then I've never seen anything this extreme, sure there was the constant complaining and asking when V3 was being worked on but no one actually went out of their way and hacked into someone's computer to get it. I think it's the waiting time (due to so many trucks to work on) that are getting to some people.

• Upvote 3

Even then I've never seen anything this extreme, sure there was the constant complaining and asking when V3 was being worked on but no one actually went out of their way and hacked into someone's computer to get it. I think it's the waiting time (due to so many trucks to work on) and the sheer number of new trucks that are getting to some.

Not just truck number but things also came up or some of the people working on the pack so they couldnt work on it and there was a time or 2 work on the pack completely stopped.

Not just truck number but things also came up or some of the people working on the pack so they couldnt work on it and there was a time or 2 work on the pack completely stopped.

I didn't phrase that right, what I mean was the waiting time for the V4 pack has made some people impatient and will do anything they can to get their hands on it

• Upvote 1

you know i dont know all the details of how much work goes on into a single truck, however i do believe that this matter is fairly simple to dissolve with placing at the very least an estimated release date. yes the hacking part is a real shame but thats really what you get when you have a bunch of restless children around honestly, well how about setting up a virus corrupted folder and conceal the real V4 pack under a random somewhat creative folder such as "family photos" or some kind of BS like that. I truly believe at least some kind of date or forum about the progress would keep most at bay with questions about the release date it would also vanish some of the rumors like for example ive been hearing three different release dates | after world finals (march) end of May and the begining of June. those are my suggestions and appretiate the time and effort on your end for the V4 pack and glad to hear of some of the lesser known trucks out there

i dont hang out here much. never raced and probably never will race. im a ROR fan and a Fan of the monster trucks. some of you have done amazing things in making the trucks SO REAL FEELING and the tracks are a million times better these days. i wish this was around when i had time to do gaming every night like i used to. i have one night a week that i devote to GT5 on the PS3. but other then that i dont game anymore. i do have most of the tracks and most of the trucks over the years.

think of it like this... even the top companies in the WORLD suffer from leaks and info getting out that shouldnt. just roll with it and keep pressing forward

• Upvote 1

Isn't going on someone elses computer somehow and stealing files "illegal"?

It is, now viruses on the other hand, I don't know 100%. As funny and as happy as it would make me to see these hackers computers get destroyed, what I think should (and probably is being) done is taking legal actions against the hacker/hackers.

• Upvote 1

Isn't going on someone elses computer somehow and stealing files "illegal"?

because two wrongs make a right. I hope the v4 people dont mind me saying this becuase all there work is amazing, but most stuff in the v4 previews and such can be made by yourself, shock shafts were originally on the box 5 trucks start with those, the patrick chassis of v3 where the most correct width so change your chassis to that width. Tires would be the hardest part(but if your lame i guess you could use the box5 tires that have lugs on em and such) you wont know the physics but just use the v3 ones and wallah you have v3.5 the closest thing you can get till v4 comes out; if you want it bad enough go out and make it. I did all these things above for my ogio bagster, my truck now has all those little goodies you all want and expect from v4, plus im learning more and more in bledner as I go.

The Selected option in each of these pics should be turned off on anyone's computer that is making stuff. This is properties for whatever device you go online with. It looks similar to this in Windows 7 also. They won't affect you're internet connection or you're printer connection at all. They are mainly for remote access or printing and accessing files over networks. This and a password on you're Windows profile make it much more difficult to get your stuff. I am on a community network and haven't had any issues since I've done this.

Untitled-3.png

• Upvote 1