Event #8 -- Indianapolis, IN -- Indy Jamboree

Fun event guys, so glad to get my first Sim Monsters Racing win, and tie for the Freestyle victory. Partial double down! Hoorah! I wanted to get that racing win out of the way so I'm happy I could do so tonight. The Mafia comes away with 3 wins in total tonight :)

Took another 170 photos tonight, gonna clean some of them up and post them tomorrow night.

• Upvote 2

Tonight was a good night for the Gunslinger team, as half pack qualifying, ended up ending the 1st round slump. Only to be knocked out in the second but get a lucky break to come back as FL, but racing would end there. Freestyle was pretty interesting and looked promising scored a 24 which is and improvement over the last 2 events. Will have to see what the next events have in store.

Congrats to the winners.

• Upvote 1

Tonight was good, got to the semis for the 4th week in a row(im bound to win it one of these times lol) and came out with a tie for a freestyle win with Jordan and Ryan. Everyone put on their A game tonight and hopefully will do the same for the next coming weeks in the chase for the top 8 spots in points!