Thoughts on Pocono

bert

My thoughts on pocono.... even though they dont mean crap... it was better than i expected for the new track... thought the restarts were very exciting... goodyear i thought brought the perfect tire that would blow out and bring out more cautions... and i think they were close to most cautions so far this season... But in the end... it was a very good race but now joey lagano is on my enemy's list..... It was a good win not only for joey but nascar it self... but still.... MMMMAAARRRKKKK YOU WERE SO FREAKING CLOSE!!!!!!!

I think there were some issues on the timing system, lines or something wasnt painted right, it wast that extra loop. Robby gordon said something on wind tunnel that should really be thought about, speed limiters, nascar wants to make the playing field even thats the best way to do it, none of the speeding up in between loops and such. Race reminded me of the busch race at some track were they had pit lane speeding issues. I hate johnson and kanus but i dont think they'd ever screw up like that, once maybe twice(and back to back) never.

• Upvote 1

I loved the race. I dont care for more cautions, I dont want to see drivers wreck, im in it for the good hard racing. I think the new surface provided that. Now as far as good years blowing out, I dont recall any tire failures just from wear. A.J. got into the grass off the apron in turn 2. Kahne got into Hamlin in 3, and blew his tire later in 2. All in all, I do think it was one of the most exciting races of the season. Even though my TNT connection wasent perfect -___-

Well once again.. Goodyear proved 50 lap old left sides and new right sides were still faster than 4 with their new diamond encrusted tire compound, new surface was a new surface..won't get to see true racing back until the groove widens over the next couple races there.

Wasn't a bad race, but NA$CAR screwed up the race when they extended that last caution so everyone could make it on fuel, didn't realize a little piece of debris they missed out of turn 1 meant they had to add 3 extra laps of caution.

Well once again.. Goodyear proved 50 lap old left sides and new right sides were still faster than 4 with their new diamond encrusted tire compound, new surface was a new surface..won't get to see true racing back until the groove widens over the next couple races there.

Wasn't a bad race, but NA$CAR screwed up the race when they extended that last caution so everyone could make it on fuel, didn't realize a little piece of debris they missed out of turn 1 meant they had to add 3 extra laps of caution.

Yep.