Dale Earnhardt Jr Makes His Fans Proud!

Luclin

Why does Earnhardt need to focus on road course racing when it means next to nothing when it comes to winning a championship, as long as you make the chase you dont need to be good at all on roadies. He's been the most consistent driver this year and is a whole race ahead of Stewart in the points at the moment. Although he is coming to some tracks (besides Daytona) that he struggles at, and this will be a true test to his race team as he was in the situation last year but without the win and he really fell off after Daytona. I really don't see why you are bashing Jr as there are some good drivers with fairly long winless streaks (Martin, Edwards, Truex Jr.) who just because they haven't won in a while doesn't make them a good racecar driver.

• Upvote 1

It's about being a complete all around driver, not someone oh well such and such has wins at here, here, and here, oh but never did anything at at a Road Course(insert track type where struggles at). Please, explain to me where I am bashing Jr Casey. If it's where I said "wont be until 2016, that was called sarcasm" or where I said "Won't be at Sonoma" He's never even finished in the top 10 there. Then to say why focus on road course racing?? That's 2 races, You could miss the chase by a point that you could've lost at Sonoma, or the Glen because "Why does Earnhardt need to focus on road course racing when it means next to nothing" Just saying in this generation of NASCAR, you need your skills to be great at every type of track.