FUN RUN AT TAMPA 2011 ON 6/29/12

Andrew Marsh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you plan to run the Grave Digger 25th Anniversary truck or just the plain Grave Digger 25 truck, and where could you find each of those trucks?

He is going to run Grave Digger number 25, it's in the V3 pack. 25th anniversary was in V2, which isnt up for downlod anymore.

And Andrew, I meant subzero couldnt use that Digger since Jack already signed up with a Digger.

He is going to run Grave Digger number 25, it's in the V3 pack. 25th anniversary was in V2, which isnt up for downlod anymore.

And Andrew, I meant subzero couldnt use that Digger since Jack already signed up with a Digger.

WHERE DO U SEE SUBZERO WITH GRAVEDIGGER SUBZERO HASN'T SIGNED UP YET FOR THIS EVENT

Marshandrew98@yahoo.com, try not to forget about me this time, all right?

The Hamachi server is now on the computer I use for now, but how do I connect it to the program?

i will give u guys the info during the chat on hamachi what u do is go to the network tab and select join network and put in the info i gave you and then i will give u the server info

listen to me, marshandrew98@yahoo.com, the trucks work on .38.67, the only problem I have is with the v3 Grave Diggers, that is why I use add-on GD's, and the Wolo V2 pack for .38.67 as well!

yes i know that but the server we will be using will only work on .37 so if u want to comp i would suggest getting .37 or else i don't think u can be in the event