Show Your Projects Chapter 14!

Roach

2005ironoutlaw.png

2005bountyhunter.png

Like I said, here is the 2005 versions of Bounty Hunter and Iron Outlaw! This is an early version of both trucks, and far from done. I do in fact need help with some logos like the side of Bounty Hunter, the name logo for Iron Outlaw, and some sponsor logos for all 3 of the trucks. If you have some of those missing logos, go ahead and contact me! :D

• Upvote 8

My first ever track in Google SketchUp! I'm very, very happy how this came out. Tried to export it into ROR but it didn't work. So if there's anyone out there who would like to export this track for me i'd really appreciate it. I'll credit you no doubt.

CustomWildwoodNJTrack.jpg

• Upvote 4

My first ever track in Google SketchUp! I'm very, very happy how this came out. Tried to export it into ROR but it didn't work. So if there's anyone out there who would like to export this track for me i'd really appreciate it. I'll credit you no doubt.

Nice Track you did Looks like a track Monster Jam Should put in their Monsters On the beach in Virgina.

CustomWildwoodNJTrack.jpg

Did you use the paint bucket to paint everything?

And We Are Done!!!! it's up for release once someone approves it.

9495558.jpg

8047051.jpg

7222696.jpg

3562758.jpg

Next is a custom World Finals i am 90% done with trying to get stuff done finally and after im done with that i will do the penda series. here is my list i will do...

1. Finish Custom World Finals 1(Texture racing)

2. Al's Track(do it)

3. 3 lane racing track with a modern take(do it)

4. Penda series(some)(do it)

• Upvote 4

2005ironoutlaw.png

2005bountyhunter.png

Like I said, here is the 2005 versions of Bounty Hunter and Iron Outlaw! This is an early version of both trucks, and far from done. I do in fact need help with some logos like the side of Bounty Hunter, the name logo for Iron Outlaw, and some sponsor logos for all 3 of the trucks. If you have some of those missing logos, go ahead and contact me! :D

This Bounty Hunter truck carried another flag to World Finals events 5 and 6.