Track concepts

lookin4myscooter

Agreed!, put the tires between the racing lane and the double bus like in WF 8, the sick air jump with the sea container, the fountain at the back, it would be wise not to put anything real close to the fountain, as its made to be hit from just about any angle (plz don't put a volcano on the fountain, I don't wanna get stuck on it-thats a Monster Jam inside joke, for those who don't get it- it would be nice to see less dirt ramps and more obsticals to climb like garbage trucks, cars, trains, etc. Put a train engine cab on the other side of the sick air jump, or put to in and put them lengh ways like to jump over. Thats would be awesome!

Hey Ghost1031, if you or anyone else here want to teach how tracks are made, we would love know how. I want to help this community as much as possible, and do my part, mudtrucks-rule would probably be interested too. Back to you Ghost1031, here is a good track layout using the obsticals we all provided, I study this type of thing, so I hope you trust me. On the right side (side with the triple bus in WF 9) Put the WF 8 style double bus, and right next to it put the jammer tires (from- I am a sim monster),, put the racing lane, I would like to see some vans (from- mason67) or a box truck in the right lane, the sick air jump in the middle (of coarse) with a WF logo'd sea container on the back or the ramp, ideas for the left racing lane, and obsticals on the right side are still needed, and need some obsticals down feild, and of coarse the fountian in the back near the wall protection under the Sam Boyde sign (in the area, not actully under lol). I am a sim monster, mason67-what color(s) do you want your obsticals?

Sorry Bryan, it's an interesting idea, and we will vote on it. I don't want to make anyone here feel left out or unimportant. The thing about your obstical is that jammers are not made for air and are made for slap wheelies, and having two right next to each other in a double would more or less flip you over side ways, or endo you on to your lid, so the concept is cool, and I like your creativity, but others might not take to kindly to that obstical and would probably become frustrated with it. Lets see what others think. Does anyone else want to use bryanzirkel's double jammer?

Sorry Bryan, it's an interesting idea, and we will vote on it. I don't want to make anyone here feel left out or unimportant. The thing about your obstical is that jammers are not made for air and are made for slap wheelies, and having two right next to each other in a double would more or less flip you over side ways, or endo you on to your lid, so the concept is cool, and I like your creativity, but others might not take to kindly to that obstical and would probably become frustrated with it. Lets see what others think. Does anyone else want to use bryanzirkel's double jammer?

Yea I guess your right. I'll try and think of other obstacles.