Track concepts

lookin4myscooter

Okay, sorry to keep posting on here, but this is what I did so far on here.

1. Double Bus Jump

2. Both racing lanes (without vans, don't worry i'll add some for FS)

3. Big Center Jump with a Sea container for Sky Wheelies

4. Sea Container (Pyramid) at the back of the track near where the racing lanes are.

Now, I couldn't do the Jammer tires because of some problems I was having texturing,

Now, I need more ideas for the other parts of the track, like where the signboard is nothing too out of the box though, i'm not like a spectacular track maker.

ok everyone. i have ran out of ideas sort of!! i need help. i hope you all know me.(track maker) well i need your ideas so post as many obsticles as you want. Stadium,WF,Arenas. you name it. after about 50 idems i will write them all down and sort through em and try to use all of them. please like this post if you want me to do it and start posting ideas in.........................

POST!

umm, i think i have an idea, fountain like wf 13 at the back?

A double bus jump with a pool in the middle

Gavin, I already kinda finished that ramp so it's too late for that, sorry. BUT, if you mean back as in where the signboard is, sure.

Danny I have the double bus done, but I can't really make it a pool because to be honest, I don't know how the hell how to make a pool, but I can try texturing it like a pool. :P

Gavin, I already kinda finished that ramp so it's too late for that, sorry. BUT, if you mean back as in where the signboard is, sure.

Danny I have the double bus done, but I can't really make it a pool because to be honest, I don't know how the hell how to make a pool, but I can try texturing it like a pool. :P

That's fine, it's more of an idea I've wanted Monster Jam to use in the World Finals for years now but if you can do it in RoR that would be awesome! :lol:

Like I said before, where the big sign is between thunder alleys, put the fountain bach there where the van stack is at in WF 2010 (XI). I don't care for actual water, just a blue texture. And thanks for making the sea container on the middle jump a sky wheelie jump. I'm getting sick of all the backflip ramps. (No arguments about backflips plz, I like them, but not on every ramp). Something else I'd like to see is the tanker like in WF8 and WF9. Sounds like your doin good work. I look forward to seeong this track. And for heavens sake, don't make it slick like its muddy or driving on soap, cuz I will probably pass it up if you do. Or send it to you to change the ground texture, since Idk how. I don't like the slippery tracks.

ok then we don't need the tanker. I want to see a rockpile like in WF4. Not to replace the fountain, so have both. The fountain under the Sam Boyde sign, and the fountain in the place it was in WF4, but near thunder alley instead of near the sick air jump. Thatd be a great place for, but not too close o thunder alley of coarse :-D sounds like your doin a good job! Can't wait to see it!