Event #9 -- Houston, TX -- Reliant Stadium

Stabilizer report: Gaining experience in Texas

After missing Indy I wanted to redeem myself, and I gotta say, I feel pretty good. In Rd 1 I faced Grave Digger, so I had no chance :lol: Freestyle, unfortunately the butterflies got me cause I had a slow pace. I had a big leap and the save of the night to that point. Scored a 22 and filled the clock. Well, see yall in Jacksonville.

Shock Therapy stats for event:

Won round 1 vs Iron Outlaw

Won round 2 vs Tropical Thunder

Lost round 3 vs Excaliber btw Im happy to lose to my teammate

Freestyle Score is 26

BTW Great commentary by Chris Kaelin and Josh Rhodes(obsessed with grinder,lol) so next week, we will give the fans a nice shoe.

Well first of, started out rough but everything went smooth once the broadcast stopped dying. I have to say ARF Man deserved that win in fs(even though he shared it with me), he has been without a doubt the most improved driver throughout the whole season in both racing and freestyle so a big congrats to him on his first win. Just want to say thanks to everyone who either helped out or raced, Also the broadcast records itself so you can watch the archived version on the livestream channel whenever you want

watched it, i didn't mean to ragequit, i didn't know i was supposed to drive out the door.

almost beat dig, lost by a few truck lengths in round 2, failed in freestyle, gonna have to go hard next week if i have any hope of top eight, the commentary was hilarious. i hope this becomes permanent, had a great time in chat. can't wait for next week

• Upvote 2