What Save was the biggest in Monster Jam?

To be honest, if it looks interesting I don't really care. Sure some "saves" are better than others but they're only called saves because some guy saw a truck do something cool and keep going and called it a save. In the end I just like watching monster trucks do cool things. lol

SUD i consider a recovery over a save. and honestly to its its awesome to watch someone do something like that and its also awesome to watch a driver pull a sweet save.

Your entitled to your opinion and view on a subject, some (such as myself) prefer to use dictionary definitions to categorize.

Save:

Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Examples being

So now here comes the fun classification and the one people love avoid:

Recover/y:

To regain or get back

Examples being

I just dislike people giving drivers kudos for crashing a truck, sticking their foot into the throttle and it ending back on 4 wheels as some amazing feat.

• Upvote 4

I've been out of the game a bit with monster jam, but that truck laid over for a second with no RII. Wth?

I understand that there is a rule for allowing the trucks to have a chance to save it when they rollover, but that's way too long without an RII, especially with the underside of the truck exposed to the crowd.

• Upvote 4

I understand that there is a rule for allowing the trucks to have a chance to save it when they rollover, but that's way too long without an RII, especially with the underside of the truck exposed to the crowd.

Every time I see them not shut off any truck (Especially Adam in Jax, and Dennis in vegas) I always cringe and hope nothing happens.

• Upvote 2