What Save was the biggest in Monster Jam?

I understand that there is a rule for allowing the trucks to have a chance to save it when they rollover, but that's way too long without an RII, especially with the underside of the truck exposed to the crowd.

I loved the fact they did that all at vegas for trucks with driveline breakage(like where was dennis going to go with no front axle?). Nevermind the trucks that were upside down and on fire..... Not sure how the officials will ever tell if someone is knocked out or really hurt since every driver floors it while upside down now.....  Only a matter of time before the inevitable happens again... 

Anyway saves eh.

(1:27) Not even sure if Meents had front steering during this because the tire rod is hanging off.

Seeing as one wheel was already knocked off the axle, the tie rod is rendered useless regardless. 

• Upvote 2

If Neil had not gone over the other way, would this have been a save or a recovery?  (1:38)

His roof scraped against the backflip ramp quite a bit before he came off of it, so that throws it into a recovery category in my opinion.

IMO a save is getting the truck back on 4 wheels, it doesn't matter if you roll and you get back on 4 wheels its still a save it might not be a very cool save but they still got it back on all 4 wheels.