Halo 4

Mjamfan22

I have cautious optimism about halo 4. the thing about the halo series, is that you're a super powered walking tank with a bit of a personality problem. but at the same time, you're also "vulnurable" in the crux of context of both being both the last remaning hope of humanity (and christ that's contrived) and at the same time vulnerable against the flood. the inherent sense of detriment and minisculism comes from the contrasting of you (Superficially a "tiny" single man) against the forruners legacy as a concept. (IE massive superstructures and their bane, the flood)

the thing is, i'm not certain that 343 can get what bungie did during halo 1/2. even bungie sort of forgot about it in reach/3/ODST. not to mention that any sort of explination about the forrunners (even if it is just their constructs) is inherently ruining the concept and the foreboding and imposing monlithic mystery.

plus they seem to have dragged the covanent back in for no other reason then "Because lol", which bugs me. Not to mention the fact that elites are next to grunts and i'm assuming the rest of the covies. They're on neutral terms now, their very culture was abashed and severed by the higherarchy and they now collectivly know that the coive religion was inherently false, why the sensual bugger tarts are they back?

multiplayer just seems to be microsoft's suit division looking at the massive amount of money schizophrenic bigoted 12 year olds and money that COD has and going "GOTTA GET ME SOME'O DAT". so they just staped a few of the skinnerbox techniques into they halo sandbox

fingers crossed, bitterness in reserve.