Who would do this?

Robertson Racing

thats the stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life this world isnt the way it used to be full of violence and anger i feel sorry for all the ppl in that mall

The answer to why is simple..... "sick individuals who get off bye the heartache they cause to others"..... why would a man bite off a mans face? No clue but it happen in florida recently. Why would a women kill her child and then eat its heart and brains..... No clue but it happen recently in the eastern U.S....... People as of late seem to have gone insane and honestly the only answer to this huge problem of violence (in my personal opinion) bring back the death penalty!!!!! To all states and further more not just a quick death.... bring back the torture such as tar and feathering..... or a firing squad!!!! Or even hanging..... My point is these sick individuals may be in prison for the rest of there lives but....... they wont suffer half the pain that all the familys involved will..............jussayin

The answer to why is simple..... "sick individuals who get off bye the heartache they cause to others"..... why would a man bite off a mans face? No clue but it happen in florida recently. Why would a women kill her child and then eat its heart and brains..... No clue but it happen recently in the eastern U.S....... People as of late seem to have gone insane and honestly the only answer to this huge problem of violence (in my personal opinion) bring back the death penalty!!!!! To all states and further more not just a quick death.... bring back the torture such as tar and feathering..... or a firing squad!!!! Or even hanging..... My point is these sick individuals may be in prison for the rest of there lives but....... they wont suffer half the pain that all the familys involved will..............jussayin

The guy who ate the face was trippin on acid. but from what i heard the guy from this scenario was sober and knew exactly what he has doing. Especially since the town of Aurora is only 15 miles from Columbine and people were reminded of that tragedy. This guy deserves to be treated the medevil way and be stoned to death by the families who lost a life.

The guy who ate the face was trippin on acid. but from what i heard the guy from this scenario was sober and knew exactly what he has doing. Especially since the town of Aurora is only 15 miles from Columbine and people were reminded of that tragedy. This guy deserves to be treated the medevil way and be stoned to death by the families who lost a life.

Acid has been around for years and years and although it MAY have been the reason that man did what he did Im pretty sure there must have already been a few screws lose there....... As far as the theater guy I couldnt agree with you more.......

Acid has been around for years and years and although it MAY have been the reason that man did what he did Im pretty sure there must have already been a few screws lose there....... As far as the theater guy I couldnt agree with you more.......

Now im gunna be paranoid to go see a movie. I will have to sit as close to an exit as possible and in a spot where i can hide. Another American tradition ruined becuz of stupid people....

wo wo wo........ deserves???? No one deserves what happen last night!!!!!!!! He deserves to taste some lead from my 12g. or maybe my 44 mag. or maybe my glock..... call me redneck but I promise you a man like that has no place in life..... no reason he should still be alive... cops should have shot him on sight.............. jussayin