Who would do this?

Robertson Racing

People who think he should just be shot with no trial need to leave this country NOW. A slaughter house is not what the founding fathers wanted this country to be, they wanted fairness for all, even the sick. If you dont like it GTFO, im sure the idiots in the middle east or if you have a time machine Nazis would love to have you. If you want him killed with no trial you are saying that what hitler and stalin did to people is how america should be run. i bet i could come up with some phony evidence that you stole something and guess what innocent or not your dead, no trial. Tough crap about the families, its sad, but because they died he should be executed on the spot? no. This is america for gods sake, we have morals and laws that prevent us from doing this type of crap you guys think is a good idea. Get off your high horses and think rationly instead of letting your emotions run your mouth. Props to the Colorado police for not killing him, un like you bandwagon freaks.

On a side note, we didnt go out and kill Oswald for killing jfk, Booth for Lincoln, we tried to round them up for a trial. Oh and if you dont know about these people/ assassination its better you leave.

EDIT

you can shut up about tax dollars as well, i bet you dont even pay taxes yet, so shut up and let us fellow tax payers worry about it. I'm a tax payer and guess what I DONT CARE, theres a lot of other things i'd be more worried about then that. The country is in the crapper because there's no jobs, there all in other countries you idiot not because my tax money is going to a prison

Apparently you dont know enough to know its a trial, not trail...........

I agree but I know if that was my kid in there who died the guy wouldn't be alive

Im gunna leave it at this... demko i am not immature..... not immature in the least i believe what i believe and you or any body elses opinion may not be wrong nor right to me but ill be god damned if im going to call names or call someone immature..... grow up and get over yourself.... its a personal opinion and if your offended by it i see no reason to run your mouth or call others immature

Saying that someone deserves to die without a trial is immature. That is not what this country was based on. Excuse me for being a decent person, but I forgot that its a crime to stand up for someone's rights. You are no better than the guy who shot up the theater if you Honostly believe that murder solves murder. Let's say he did get what he deserved as soon as he left the theater. Then there would be alot of dead cops when they went to search his apartment. Ask questions first, shoot later...

• Upvote 3

The terrorists from 9/11 got a trial.A military trial, but still a trial.

The sixth admendment states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Clearly you dont know much about the country you live in....

So your saying we should run this country like the Islamic Extremists do?

Deko bad talking about 911 my family still isnt over it ii felt like the lovers involved = loveing dead or toruterd

Fair trail???? Say that to the 12 familys suffering from there loss......... Thats the problem with this country....liberals who think an obvious murderer deserves a fair trial when in all actuallity he doesnt deserve to live!!!!!! Hang him from a tree, put him in front of a firing squad!!!! Or we could waste our tax money on this useless human which is what will happen because of the way "this country operates"

Not trying to start a fight with ya demko.......... jussayin

The middle east chops fingers off for stealing extreme yes...... but as far as murder is concerned there punishments are spot on!!!!!

WOW KINda extreme there dont ya think

This guy should have been shot down at the scene, and everyone could have stopped worrying about his sorry behind.

this is true but they need a trail unfortanetly

Deko bad talking about 911 my family still isnt over it ii felt like the lovers involved = loveing dead or toruterd

How bout spelling my name right...

And how was my comment about the terrorist getting a trial bad? Explain this.

The guy who ate the face was trippin on acid.

Wrong. He was on some sort of bath salt like drug which is closer to Meth and PCP in chemical structure than acid. If he was on acid, it would have come up in a spinal tap. I have done my share of acid, and i can tell you this, its not what people make it out to be. You do not see little elves and leprechauns. You see patterns and colors and things move like words and such. And sometimes, if you take enough, your preception on reality can change Slightly. For me, everything rotated 90 degrees to the left. Acid is a vary spiritual drug, not a nightmare inducing chemical.

I know there are wasted tax dollars spent on individuals such as this one that DO NOT deserve a trail, DO NOT deserve a prison cell, and most importantly DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE! .... and we wonder why the economy is in the crapper...... its reasons just like this!!!!!! Clearly you dont care.........

You sir are an IDIOT. 5% of state taxs go towards corrections. Such a small amount that it has little to no effect on the economy. Do you even know what backs the U.S. dollar? NOTHING. The fact that we are in a war that we arent really gaining any ground in has caused other countries to lose faith in the U.S. dollar making its value drop. Thats why the economy sucks. Not because some douche is awaiting trial and sentencing. And if you really want to talk about wasting tax payers dollars, then lets talk about the death panalty. Putting a prisoner to death is actually far more expencive that a life sentence....About $35.3Million more expensive. Like I said... Clearly you dont know anything about the country you live in.

Saying that someone deserves to die without a trial is immature. That is not what this country was based on. Excuse me for being a decent person, but I forgot that its a crime to stand up for someone's rights. You are no better than the guy who shot up the theater if you Honostly believe that murder solves murder. Let's say he did get what he deserved as soon as he left the theater. Then there would be alot of dead cops when they went to search his apartment. Ask questions first, shoot later...

Very good point..... but as far me being a " IDIOT" you need to quit being rude,,,, you sure are good at running your mouth on a computer when you know nothing about me.......your a coward who THINKS your tough because you spell check peoples comments and say rude things to them....... basically your the " idiot" !!!!!

I'm not tough. Im educated. with 4+ years or College, a bacholers degree, and working on my second. SO what i said was a bit rude, but when your arguing with a guy who's skull is as think as a nuclear reactor retaining wall, sometime you have to be in order to get through to them. Your nothing more than an ignorant redneck. Your posts, bad grammer, poor punctuation, and general 'MERICA HELL YEAH attitude makes that very clear. SO mr. "me and my buddies would have stopped 'em", keep digging yourslf into a hole. IM not offendeded by your oppinion, im offended by your ignorance and general disregard for human rights.

How bout spelling my name right...

And how was my comment about the terrorist getting a trial bad? Explain this.

Wrong. He was on some sort of bath salt like drug which is closer to Meth and PCP in chemical structure than acid. If he was on acid, it would have come up in a spinal tap. I have done my share of acid, and i can tell you this, its not what people make it out to be. You do not see little elves and leprechauns. You see patterns and colors and things move like words and such. And sometimes, if you take enough, your preception on reality can change Slightly. For me, everything rotated 90 degrees to the left. Acid is a vary spiritual drug, not a nightmare inducing chemical.

You sir are an IDIOT. 5% of state taxs go towards corrections. Such a small amount that it has little to no effect on the economy. Do you even know what backs the U.S. dollar? NOTHING. The fact that we are in a war that we arent really gaining any ground in has caused other countries to lose faith in the U.S. dollar making its value drop. Thats why the economy sucks. Not because some douche is awaiting trial and sentencing. And if you really want to talk about wasting tax payers dollars, then lets talk about the death panalty. Putting a prisoner to death is actually far more expencive that a life sentence....About $35.3Million more expensive. Like I said... Clearly you dont know anything about the country you live in.

Whoah dude calm down. Dont take your anger out on us becuz we make a wrong statement........

I wasn't taking any anger out on you Robertson. Just trying to clear the air about that bath salt guy. It does upset me though when a "drug" is given a bad reputation because people aren't informed about it.

I'm not tough. Im educated. with 4+ years or College, a bacholers degree, and working on my second. SO what i said was a bit rude, but when your arguing with a guy who's skull is as think as a nuclear reactor retaining wall, sometime you have to be in order to get through to them. Your nothing more than an ignorant redneck. Your posts, bad grammer, poor punctuation, and general 'MERICA HELL YEAH attitude makes that very clear. SO mr. "me and my buddies would have stopped 'em", keep digging yourslf into a hole. IM not offendeded by your oppinion, im offended by your ignorance and general disregard for human rights.

Ya know what im just going to be the bigger man and apoligize.....(yes its probably spelled wrong), I dont want any "bad blood" with anyone (demko included) your entitled to your own oppinion and although i dont think Im a idiot, I dont think your one either. Its frustrating to see the crimes that have been going on all around the U.S. lately and i may have took it further then needed......... So again for my random outburst i apoligize......... not the kind of man i like to be................. jussayin