Who would do this?

Robertson Racing

The terrorists from 9/11 got a trial.A military trial, but still a trial.

The sixth admendment states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Clearly you dont know much about the country you live in....

So your saying we should run this country like the Islamic Extremists do?

Oh I know plenty about my country..... I know there are wasted tax dollars spent on individuals such as this one that DO NOT deserve a trail, DO NOT deserve a prison cell, and most importantly DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE! So when you say I "Clearly dont know much about the country I live in" you couldnt be any further from the truth! haha..... and we wonder why the economy is in the crapper...... its reasons just like this!!!!!! Clearly you dont care......... Further more NO im not saying that we should run this country like Islamic extremists but,....... in some certain instances (such as this one where the murderer was obviously identified) I see no reason why there needs to even be a trail.......... 71 counts of attempted murder and 12 accounts of murder in the first degree will lock him up for life!!!! Why in the hell does there need to be a trail to figure that out??????

People who think he should just be shot with no trial need to leave this country NOW. A slaughter house is not what the founding fathers wanted this country to be, they wanted fairness for all, even the sick. If you dont like it GTFO, im sure the idiots in the middle east or if you have a time machine Nazis would love to have you. If you want him killed with no trial you are saying that what hitler and stalin did to people is how america should be run. i bet i could come up with some phony evidence that you stole something and guess what innocent or not your dead, no trial. Tough crap about the families, its sad, but because they died he should be executed on the spot? no. This is america for gods sake, we have morals and laws that prevent us from doing this type of crap you guys think is a good idea. Get off your high horses and think rationly instead of letting your emotions run your mouth. Props to the Colorado police for not killing him, un like you bandwagon freaks.

On a side note, we didnt go out and kill Oswald for killing jfk, Booth for Lincoln, we tried to round them up for a trial. Oh and if you dont know about these people/ assassination its better you leave.

EDIT

you can shut up about tax dollars as well, i bet you dont even pay taxes yet, so shut up and let us fellow tax payers worry about it. I'm a tax payer and guess what I DONT CARE, theres a lot of other things i'd be more worried about then that. The country is in the crapper because there's no jobs, there all in other countries you idiot not because my tax money is going to a prison

Apparently you dont know enough to know its a trial, not trail...........

• Upvote 2

ahhh ok so what your saying is... instead of the death penalty or the cops shooting him we pay for him to rot in jail, eat three meals a day, watch cable tv, have places to go workout, when we have people on welfare who struggle to make it in life and cant get help because are countless tax dollars are spend on over crowded prisons and the killers that occupy them? Open your damn eyes jails are not what they used to be...... they are giving to many rights inside and its not right........ and I for one will let my emotions run my mouth whenever I please , although I do retract my previous statement of a firing squad I hold true to the fact that this man and all like him dont deserve to live......

ahhh ok so what your saying is... instead of the death penalty or the cops shooting him we pay for him to rot in jail, eat three meals a day, watch cable tv, have places to go workout, when we have people on welfare who struggle to make it in life and cant get help because are countless tax dollars are spend on over crowded prisons and the killers that occupy them? Open your damn eyes jails are not what they used to be...... they are giving to many rights inside and its not right........ and I for one will let my emotions run my mouth whenever I please , although I do retract my previous statement of a firing squad I hold true to the fact that this man and all like him dont deserve to live......

Your calling me an idiot? Iv been paying tax dollars for over 10 years now! I know a hell of alot more about where my moneys going then you do apparently......... and look up how much its cost to house the average person and prison for one year then get back to me and how much of an "idiot" I am compared to you........ This is a useless conversation and you apparently are not getting the point! So im done rant and rave about your far trails and everything else you want all im saying is its a waste.

• Upvote 1

Did i say no death penalty ANYWHERE? you need to learn how to read. I said fair trial and no killing on the spot, NOTHING about no death penalty. People on welfare are just relying on the government to pay there bills, they are almost worse then the people in prison. Who cares, if you shoot and kill them all to avoid the tax there would be a new tax for the people who have to kill them. Taxes arnt ever going to go away, so get over it, the gov. will spend it however they please and sadly there isn't much we can do about it.

I agree people like him should be killed, but not without a fair trial no matter what.

Well for the most part I could not agree more, but what happens when you have a single mother with 2 kids and the man leaves her .... the man has no job which means no child support, and the mom does her best to try and provide for 2 children? Your telling me that mom is just relying on the government? There are people that abuse the system but not everyone....... I just think they dont do a good enough job of screening the people who get welfare . its a good program but its put in place for single moms pretty much, somehow people abuse it... There was a women in michigan who won 1 million dollars and still collected welfare for a year after that!!!! Now thats abusing the system and I couldnt agree with ya more on that

It's not a matter of tax dollars being spent or wasted. It's about civil liberties and rights. Would you want to be shoot without a trial? Probably not. You are vary immature for saying anybody should be convicted with out a trial. End of story. And who are you for saying that someone does not diserve to live?

This guy was ready for a war. He had on a ballistics helmet, gas mask, ballistics vest, and ballistics leggings. If the police had shot him anywhere but the face he wouldnt have gone down without a fight. I wonder where or how he managed to get all of that stuff.

This guy was ready for a war. He had on a ballistics helmet, gas mask, ballistics vest, and ballistics leggings. If the police had shot him anywhere but the face he wouldnt have gone down without a fight. I wonder where or how he managed to get all of that stuff.

It's actually not that hard to get all of that gear with the power of the internet. Sad, but true.

• Upvote 1

Now im gunna be paranoid to go see a movie. I will have to sit as close to an exit as possible and in a spot where i can hide. Another American tradition ruined becuz of stupid people....

well i do that anyway and also VIDEO GAMES might be banned now because of him cause he was a loner and played video games ROR is considered a video game almost sure we didnt do that

Or......Or you could use your right as an american 2nd amendment "right to bear arms" and that guy wouldnt have taken so many lives if most of my friends and I were there......

Well about that you need a licsence i have a fed on so i can take it anywhere with me but schools etc trust me i have a knife in my pocket about every where sometimes a pistol depends where im going

I own an S&W AR-15, fully auto Thompson M1A1, surpressed .270, bullet proof vest and night vision googles. Got it all at a tactical firearm store here in Houston. Had to pay $200 and fill out a bunch of ATF paper work for my class 3 licence, but I can legally purchase everything he had and then some.