Wrestling Videos and Discussions

JackMProductions

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm really fed up with the Divas division in the WWE now-a-days. It's hard to believe that they've got such a bonehead, John Laurinaitis, running talent relations. All he hires is body builders and lingerie models, but I think we knew that already. You watch a Divas match from about 10 years ago, the women today can't even hold a candle to women like Lita or Trish Stratus.

This match was the main event of Raw, and even though I've been watching it for years, it's still one of my favorite matches since it just shows that the women's division had so much guts and so much heart for what they did that they would put up amazing matches like this. It was great how the regular wrestlers had mutual respect for the divas since it's not like they were just farting around for 2 minutes like they are today.

The Divas division has really gone south, nowadays the Divas matches are just screaming and jumping on eachother.

On a side note, did you guys hear about Cena hazing Alex Riley? Apparently as that was going down, Alex Riley got mad, and there was a verbal altercation I think, so Alex Riley got "De-pushed" by the WWE Management by breaking the "locker room code". So don't expect him to get a decent push anytime soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching it yesterday, I didn't think it was that bad, it was a tad over-hyped though, however the Triple Threat Match was pretty interesting, and Jericho vs Ziggler was a really good match. Can Dolph sell or what? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thoughts on Hell in a Cell? I'll be going to the movie theater to watch it with some friends, which is two days after my birthday. Now regarding the PPV, I really do hope they don't give Super Cena another chance, they should really start giving some other people the shot instead of Cena. If WWE does go ahead with Ryback Vs. Punk, that would be interesting to see what would happen.

I've been really excited about Ryback v Punk potentially happening. At the Smackdown I went to in San Jose, they did a poll on who should face CM Punk, and Ryback beat Cena 52% to 49%. Don't think that's the final word though.

I probably won't get Hell In A Cell after not being able to get over the disappointment that was HHH vs Brock Lesnar (and it's not because HHH lost. It's because the match was a borefest), but we'll see.