Wrestling Videos and Discussions

JackMProductions

Attitude Era. Its awesome there are a bunch of different stories of what actually happened starting from 96 to 2000. Its the story about the Monday Night War. WCW is dominating and you have to go through the time where WWF puts everything on the line to be #1.

WWE 13 is great, basically every game mode has improved alot with alot of new things added. Attitude Era is cool, its nice to relive my childhood through a video game again. The gameplay itself its really smooth, ai actually acts much better and isn't as dumb as they were in last years game. Biggest thing I have noticed is that they will actually go outside the ring and fight especially in matches like Money in the Bank where there are 6 guys fighting at once. Only real letdown is the lack of current superstars, i think there is only a little over 40 in the game and really lacks the lower and midcard talent and even with the dlc it doesn't add much more too it(The only dlc I am looking forward to is Ryback and Sandow tbh).

Yeah I like the Community Content also, so I can download guys in other company like the Dudley Boyz and the Hardy's etc. They look just like them too. This is my first WWE game since 09. I've had all the Smackdown vs. Raw except 10,11,12 and Here comes the pain.

idk half of the current roster because I stopped watching WWE almost 4 years ago. Its really an end of an era. Either people are retiring, or moving over to TNA. I think Sting should honestly make the jump to WWE and do a Wrestlemania with taker. I mean hell TNA's roster is totally stacked. RVD, Jeff, Dudleys, Angle, Sting, Styles, Kash. There is a lot of talent over there. I never really watched a full TNA show though.

I agree that TNA is WCW 2.0. I think it will be basically impossible for TNA to ever get close to where the WWE is, mostly because Vince McMahon is so rich its not even funny. But as for Sting leaving TNA, I've heard Sting actually has a fairly good relationship with Vince and Sting talked to him about going to WWE a few times. The last time that he thought about the jump was in 2011, said by Sting himself. I guess its still a possibility.

I think he has too much time invested into TNA, and right now with the WWE/TNA lawsuit WWE has said that they will not work with anyone that was working with TNA when the lawsuit was filed until they settle it. Which is the main reason Flair hasn't been back to WWE yet, there have been rumors about when and where he will return but it is all speculation. Also TNA could really compete with WWE if they wanted to, but all their problems are about who is running the company, they have plenty of money but just don't know how to use it

Man, i'd love to see Sting fight Taker, that would be totally awesome. Sucks, Taker is in a bad shape, I guess when he's gone, it really is an End of an Era. But man, i'd love to see Jeff Hardy back in WWE. He was awesome while he was there. Too bad he left for TNA.

Yeah I think TNA can't really afford to lose guys like Angle,Jeff,Sting,and RVD right now. They are the face of the company at this point. I don't see RVD going back to WWE, or Jeff ANY time soon because he said himself thats where he feels things are right. I think Kurt could come back one day. I guess we'll find out eventually

With both Hardy and RVD getting titles at the last ppv I doubt they are going anywhere, pretty sure Hardy just signed a new deal with TNA. Only way I see RVD leaving is to go to Shane Douglas' new promotion which is basically a new refurbished ECW, has alot of the ECW originals and alot of guys who were recently released from TNA.