Wrestling Videos and Discussions

JackMProductions

So I havent watched WWE in quiet some time and decided to watch Raw and Smackdown. Raw was okay especially with that plot twist at the end but smackdown was bleh for me. They really need to get the guys from NXT and start putting them on Smackdown, cause i honestly don't want to see ANOTHER Orton heel turn. Also they have had numerous concussions in the last few weeks and it ends up with the person not being able to attend some shows and some PPVs WWE is still PG ERA but the injury list has quiet a few names. Also we do need more story lines the ones they have now are good but they can obviously improve on them.

I think the way WWE creative can improve on them is by throwing everything they know about storylines and feuds and throw it out the window. The storylines they have now are really slow and predictable. I also hope they reintroduce a title soon such as the European or Cruiserweight championships. There's so much talent on the roster that isn't being used that it's unbelievable. Instead of returning veterans of the industry to improve ratings, they should be pushing the new guys. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about RVD's return, but what about Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase, or Tyson Kidd?

• Upvote 1

I just grew away because of

A.) The PG Era/repeating story lines with different Characters

B.) The departure of the wrestlers I grew up watching

I didn't want to see the new wrestlers to be honest. I'd rather a Raw or Smackdown episode on youtube from the Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2006) and see all the guys I grew up watching. I use to miss when I knew all the wrestlers and what not, then all these new guys came on and I was just like F*** this. 

• Upvote 1

Before WM29, I watched maybe a RAW back in January...Then kept up with the results over the months and then streamed WM29. Was really disappointed with that show, but, watched the RAW after it. Then, once again, didn't watch a single one and just read results. Watched RAW last week after reading how Payback went, and, I was pretty impressed by the product they have put together since WM29. I'm skeptical to watch tonight, but, probably will.

I grew up watching RAW starting back in 1993 and still remember the first episode. I watched religiously all the way up until they bought WCW & ECW and after the whole WWE vs Alliance angle they did, I mainstream wrestling out from about 2002 up until 2008 and found the likes of ROH, Chikara, and all the other fun little indy feds around. When Punk came to WWE, that's about the time I started to get interested again in WWE's product.

• Upvote 1

Honestly one of the best shows they have in the regular year is the RAW after Wrestlemania. The one they had this year was unbelievable. The show was written perfectly and the crowd definitely helped it a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQDB38B_P-o

But yeah i'm not going to lie, I want to see some of the older guys come back. RVD is going to make WWE a lot more exciting once he returns. Hopefully his return won't be a one night only thing. 

Also, i'm going to Monday Night Raw in Toronto this September so that'll be cool.

• Upvote 2

Yea he might but how do we know they wont put limitations on the moves he does. If we look at high flyers now all they do is that one vault press. Its incredibly boring to see them do that everytime there opponents are outside the ring. Now it will be exciting if they let him do what he does best and that is his just fly high. We need to bring out the fresh faces and allow them to get some t.v. time.

• Upvote 1

Honestly one of the best shows they have in the regular year is the RAW after Wrestlemania. The one they had this year was unbelievable. The show was written perfectly and the crowd definitely helped it a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQDB38B_P-o

But yeah i'm not going to lie, I want to see some of the older guys come back. RVD is going to make WWE a lot more exciting once he returns. Hopefully his return won't be a one night only thing. 

Also, i'm going to Monday Night Raw in Toronto this September so that'll be cool.

This is by far the greatest thing Ive ever seen

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So anyone see RVD come back?

Yes and i watched Raw both not bad shows. The "future" money in the banks was a pretty great match, the storyline with sandow and rhodes will be good. the second MITB started off slow but it got good but Randy Orton was kinda not my pick but whatever. Raw was a good show to, the match between RVD and Y2j was far better the WWE Championship match. So far WWE is kinda going back to TV14 and their storylines are kinda getting better.

There really aren't any people in the company that are fun to get behind except for RVD, Y2J, and Daniel Bryan, and it sucks because Daniel Bryan deserved Money In the Bank, but Vince doesn't see money in him.

I really don't care about Cena, and none of the main champions seem "larger than life" in any way. I could go on and on about things.