Liquidfire's truck pack

Snell245

its not rare when it can be downloaded off the internet, rare is few were made, ie 1 of 1,000, a truck pack is not rare, nor is a track nor is ANYTHING that can be reuploaded at any time

What is it with all this "Rare" stuff? It's rare that everything said is rare. That's like saying the v4 pack is going to be rare. :blink: <---Even this face could be rare :lol:

..... Guys Rare to me is that you can find it on the internet but not at alot of places.

im not sure what with wanting all the old stuff, i mean v2 no offense to v2 people sucked, every truck had teh same pei chassis and they were all identical, v3 is the best so far so why not just be happy with the best.

All you people wanting old stuff is like you having windows 7 but installing windows 95 because its older

• Upvote 1

yeah V2(liquids pack) sucked (no offense). The trucks handled terrible, the bodies were the ugly ACTIVISION bodys and chassis i believe and the physics were terrible and like Stephen said all the trucks were pretty much identical.