Thinking of getting a Traxxas Monster Jam truck

Thargo

I agree that Traxxas was lazy in just shoving bodies onto a 2wd stampede but that is how she goes.

they cant hit the target age group (young kids 8-15) by making an all new truck and charging 500-800 bucks like most of their other models.

Heck i have been into RC my ENTIRE LIFE....and my normal digger stampede is my very first electric truck i have ever had and i love it.....ordered the purple 30th one and got it the day they came out then returned it and ordered the new purple one with lights before i even opened the first one except to take the body out of it :) So now i have 2 stampedes and a extra purple digger body i will be putting on my possible 3rd Stampede.

ya for a newbie but not a regular

Pics or your 4 tmaxxs dont exist. if your not a newb what is a tx/rx in lame mans terms. I just have a hard time believing you is all. Ill make a certain requirement that you must have some way to prove the pictures are yours and not taken from a google search as some others have done in the past.

I'd get a emaxx because it is stronger and it has 4wd. But, you would have to buy a shell for whatever truck you want and make it. I have a emaxx and a grave digger shell still waiting to be made up... was waiting for the origional to break fully. However i would also suggest a two battery charger. At start, this hobby is expensive, but if a part, say a shock mount cracks you buy parts really cheap. Also, you can buy titanium anodized parts that break less frequently and are made to last a long time.

I'd get a emaxx because it is stronger and it has 4wd. But, you would have to buy a shell for whatever truck you want and make it. I have a emaxx and a grave digger shell still waiting to be made up... was waiting for the origional to break fully. However i would also suggest a two battery charger. At start, this hobby is expensive, but if a part, say a shock mount cracks you buy parts really cheap. Also, you can buy titanium anodized parts that break less frequently and are made to last a long time.

yeah it only cost a good 100 dollars to make an e-maxx run well!!! :P

Not really. the parts are up to $1.50 maybe for a say... toelink piece that is titanium anodized. But other parts are so cheap to replace its worth knowing that traxxas has made atleast 2 generations of the same models that parts are made for years after that specific model you bought still has parts being made for it.