MTM2 Reliant Stadium

destroyerfan

Ok, here it goes lol. I know I don't post on here that much but I've been watching the projects thread and there are alot of amazing things being shown lately, I'm LOVING the lastest MTM2 craze. Speaking of that, I have a request for a track. I used to make alot of tracks for MTM2, and one of my favorite ones was a custom Reliant Stadium, (hopefully some people here will recognize it). Alot of people seemed to like it when I released it and there was a concrete version of it that someone made for RoR a while back but I would LOVE to see an updated version with cars and actual models. Normally I would try to do something like this myself instead of asking someone else to do it but my schedule is so busy that I don't have time to learn any of the programs right now. The pic I have on here is of the freestyle track, I've got a pic of the race track too i can upload if needed. It'd be SO great to have this in RoR, I love this track so much; this is the one that kinda made me as a track maker for MTM2, people knew who I was after I made this and released it lol. Let me know if anyone is interested in making this, I would really appreciate it :)

Here's a pic of the track incase you haven't seen it http://www.cownap.com/~tracks/trackshot.cgi?mode=pic&thistrack=5262

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...