Your Old Projects/Current

Roach

Also mind if I throw the monster man body on the correct chassis?

Sure, feel free to put it on the right chassis. When I made that truck, I wasn't that good at building frames yet, so I put it on the best one I could find.

As for the '97 Kids R Kids King Krunch, I lost that (and most of the other projects in that post) when the hard drive crashed in my old computer.

• 2 weeks later...

So much win PM! I especially love that Chevy Thunder, and Way 2 Tall made me think twice to make sure it wasn't a replica. It's that good. haha

Welp, here's another example at just how far my mind can wonder from one project to the next...

pred.png

It's gay pride flag Predator!

Tbh I'm loving how this paint came out even if it isn't the most appealing scheme ever created. Which I guess is why there are so few photographs of it. lol

• Upvote 1

As for the '97 Kids R Kids King Krunch, I lost that (and most of the other projects in that post) when the hard drive crashed in my old computer.

I may still have mine unfinished somewhere If you want it. Just needs textures

KRK1-1.jpg

KRK2-1.jpg

KRK3-1.jpg

The last one was as far as i got...

This was also my first extensive body mod in blender. I stretched the old Hess Bearfoot and fixed the mapping so it would look right.

• Upvote 1

were do i get game and download the trucks

were do i get game and download the trucks

Well, as far as getting the trucks and tracks, go to www.mtm2.com and as for getting the game itself, your best bet would either be buying it from an online retailer or downloading it from a website. I'd strongly advise the first option as you never know what you'll wind up with on some of those websites. It's your call, though.

Well, as far as getting the trucks and tracks, go to www.mtm2.com and as for getting the game itself, your best bet would either be buying it from an online retailer or downloading it from a website. I'd strongly advise the first option as you never know what you'll wind up with on some of those websites. It's your call, though.

thanks pm ive always wanted mtm2 i just never could get it

ill probly buy it on amazon

So anyone remember my old Way 2 Tall truck I showed years ago but never released? I thought not. Here's a pic to jog your memory:

WAY2TALL1.jpg

Always liked that truck, don't know why I never released it to be honest. I've been meaning to update it for a while now, but I couldn't find the original on either of my working machines, so I redid it. It came out much better this time around, but when I made the original I was just starting to get somewhat decent with modeling and painting. But enough talk, here's the newly restored Way 2 Tall!

WAY_2_TALL-2.png

• Upvote 1