Your Old Projects/Current

Roach

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've wanted to try this since I first saw BF18, and now that I can, why not give it a go? So I did and I love the result! I present the 2013 Outrage Monster Truck! Outrage now sports a brand new Fiberwerx Silverado shell as well as a new wrap to better match the RoR version of the truck. The truck now runs Goodyear Terras with custom two piece rims made in house at team BBM hq with beadlocks. I'm going to add a shock setup similar to the one on Leadfoot (See Prev. Post) as well as a few other goodies...

2013_Outrage_zpsd12f25c9.png

• Upvote 2

I enjoyed the lineage posts so I figured I'd throw mine into the mix...  I did leave out a few trucks of my C.I. fleet that never saw any race time... 

This is amongst the longest continually run custom truck line in the game. and right here is where it started back in 2000,
The Rolls Roys Merlin V-12 powered '97 Nissan body that started it all
CI1.jpg

Not long after the original was buit it was followed by one of the first custom tank trucks in the game, powered by the Allison V-12

CIftx.jpg

Following that we moved to a front motor V8 powered '67 Shelby GT500 body
Ci2.jpg

the following season introduced an american pride paintscheme and a wing added
Ci3.jpg

next came the rear motored F-150 pre runner
Ci4.jpg

having gone back to the '67 shelby for what was actually the 8th incarnation of the name the "8baller" subname was added to the truck
Ci5.jpg
it was this version of it that carried me to a runner up in the ProDRO championship and a DOMINATING racing win at the ProDRO WF4

After the 8 baller came the C.I. Wrecker '41 Ford F-1 tow truck body powered by a front mounted Packard aircraft V-12
Ci6.jpg

in 2003 the game changed a little bit and we started focusing more on realistic modeling,
and came the Chaotic Intentions Racer, wich went back to the rear motor V-8 with the ole '97 Nissan with a Mt.Dew sponsorship
Ci7.jpg

For the summertime series we picked up a sponsorship from Sony's Gran Turismo 4
GT4.jpg

for the '06 season the Allison Aircraft V-12 was re-installed along with a new body, the '02 Nissan Frontier
Ci8.jpg

Along with the new C.I. I managed to pick up a Pair of drivers to drive under the Chaotic Motorsports banner
Robby Milburn's Dominator
dom.jpg

and James (last name escapes me) *Mudvaynefan* Lost Soul  '59 Impala Hearse
LS.jpg

with the Retro leafer series the team put together one of the most unique leafer's ever
the Blown Profits custom 1956 Ford F-100 super cab tow truck powered by a Rolls Royce helicopter Turbine engine
Bln.jpg

along with the new leafer the main race truck was updated with a cantilever suspension setup and the first paintjob I ever did with a program other than MS paint ;)
Ci9.jpg

even with the fall of MTM2 the trucks evolution has continued with a new chassis (based on the digger 12 frame)

CI13f.jpg

and its rebody as a '78 International Scout Traveler
CI13.jpg

• Upvote 2

and Roach.. I forgot how well that Killin Time came out..
If you've still got it send it back to me... I'd like to add it back into my showcase so to speak...(been through a few HDs since I painted her up for ya)

I don't recall what Killin Time had started as, all I had of it was the body to paint, I don't recall who put the rest of the truck together for Roach...
I know none of the CI trucks had ever started as another truck, the only 2 bodies it ever had that I didnt heavily modify was the '97 Nissan and the F-150 Pre runner... the '02 frontier was originally the quad cab race frontier from 4x4 evo,(same place the F-150 came from)

anyone by chance still have the Steel City Outlaw I had built for Agosh? it may have been a lag monster and a serious PITA to paint but that all custom '34 ford panel body was wicked cool, I'd be happy to even find a pic of it somewhere.

yea I definatly still want it...and any other of the old league trucks you might still have,I know I had MOST if not ALL of them from the WMTCS series but lost em in comp crashes.
 I still goof off in MTM2 quite a bit, can't say I do much just run all the cool trucks through the same kinda made up obstical course through the fS version of Brampton Arena *By Demon* from the race cam veiw, almost daily... sometimes I actually time myself.... if I knew how I'd record and U tube it maybe lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And here is one of my favorite projects. Jet did the paint and Scott "razorbear" did the chassis(bottom picture). I don't even remember what I contributed lol.

4301E378-AC00-4689-A947-2FF937C07216-226

713060B9-08BD-42A5-8B50-61AD4D72BBBE-226

DA0E6B19-F449-458D-8B70-A5B9A6A5BFBD-226

10E23A84-086F-42E1-BBC7-A86EE2767C9A-226

C55E6451-4A9D-4D6B-ADCB-69A1C3AD41B0-226

This last one was a repaint of big dummy that frank did for 4WP that I was working on.

• 10 months later...