Crawler Rc

Little tiger3

Axial is probably the best crawler to get into for first time scale builders.

I would strongly Suggest a first time user to get a RTR, upgrade from there.

Im running a dingo kit. Rc crawling can get expensive fast, I have about $850 in my scx-10, $750 in my MRC, $450 in my Micro Crawler.

Rpp Hobby is an excellent website to buy from, spent several hundred with them and never had any complaints, always fast shipping to boot.

rc4wd has great selection, require packages to be signed for, often more expensive. but they have alot of unique stuff that's hard to find elsewhere.

Liquid is right about them getting expensive. I've only had my Axial a little over 2 years and I've spent more time and money on it(with the exception of my 6 year old E-Maxx) than anything else. Your budget and skill set are really the only limitations you have for building a great rig. If you're just starting out though I would suggest looking into something ready to run, but if you're handy at following instructions and have patience I'd recommend a kit. My SCX 10 started life as a Honcho kit and I loved every minute of it.

I want a jeep rc crawler considering i have a 06 jeep wrangler. Which would be best brand and model? Want it for water and mud etc.

Also check out www.rpphobby.com and www.rc4wd.com. They have more choices for crawlers and scale trucks. Here's a pic of my Axial SCX 10 with a Wrangler body on it.

216577_215329091827107_371871_n.jpg

man i love this thing. looks real!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah but for them to be even decent rock crawlers for just having fun in they are gonna need some upgrades...kinda like the redcat racing Ground Pounder...for it to even take 10% of the abuse a Traxxas MJ truck can it needs quite a few upgrades