Sim Monsters
Max-D-Dude

Rigs of Rods Video Thread

2 hours ago, Zman5499 said:

My New Ice Cream Man. Still Have to finish the paint on the roof, Find a new body, and Make a Flag.

Looks amazing one of my favorite trucks in the series im lookingforward to seeing your progress.   Hope it goes public the v4 definitely needs an upgrade 

• Upvote 1

Can I join your guises fun run?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Tom Deents said:

Can I join your guises fun run?

What have my innocent eyes been exposed to?

14 minutes ago, Zman5499 said:

New Blue Thunder's Anyone?

matt cody blue thunder shoud have black stallion/iron warrior headers but both look awesome!

something i made almost a year ago. Mostly not 60 fps , but  i dont have the greatest video recording program, or the best computer to shoot high quality footage, but it was just something to highlight some of the customs over the years. Plan on making another one with your your guys' updated trucks!

And this is also a pretty dated video of a quick 10-minute custom i made, inspired by the YouTube channel personalities, The Hodge Twins (@TwinMuscleWorkout-YoutTube)

Lastly, a little edit to Johan's already exisitng Montgomery Bounty and video to go along with it. Really trying to bring a new style of RoR videos by creating them from an audience point of view or at least different camera angles, rather than just watching the rear of a truck  freestyle.

(yes Bandicam ew, and i also dont have the greatest editing software *cough* windowsmoviemaker *cough*, but im working on getting better of both of those.)

(all shot on .37)

2 hours ago, tyrannos said:

matt cody blue thunder shoud have black stallion/iron warrior headers but both look awesome!

Thanks for telling me

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

...is it bad that i dont get it, or is that what you were going for.

It's satirizing/blowing out of proportion a fictional rivalry between "monster truckers" and buses on the Avrintech Servers, in which they're at war with each other. The buses are identified by seemingly random numbers (though not significant, so not yet mentioned) and the monster truck drivers' characters represent the Sim Monsters Communities' presence on the servers.

Tom Meents was challenged by a schoolbus in the first part, "Tom Meents vs. The Rigs of Rods Busing Establisment" at World Finals 16 Racing, in which Tom humiliated himself by spinning out in the corner, ultimately losing to the school bus. Being the ultimate Monster Truck driver up until that point, Tom let his emotions get the best of him in the end of that part as he lost his respect and recognition as #1, and suffered a vicious tumble over the barriers. 

Then in part 2 Dennis Anderson betrays all that is good and holy and becomes a transit bus driver, empowering the once anonymous, now unified busing community. Only a powerful monster truck driver can restore balance to the server. That's what I'm going for (I guess).