Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

6 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

***WARNING!***

This video contains almost no editing, has very poor graphics quality and probably has no sound.

This  video isn't meant to show off graphics, just the truck. That being said, hope you like it.

This is twice now that you've posted the same post twice, both on SYP and here, might want to check that

Just now, LordFrosting said:

the video had 3 at first, now they're gone

yea, see? i posted once, edited twice. samething with SYP. Posted once, edited once or twice. idk why theyre showing up as multiple. but it looks and has looked fine on my screen so....I try to be really careful with what I post tbh cuz some people can be jerks here, maybe without meaning to be but still. So if somthing like that happens to me its most likely site error or something weird like that cuz I try not to step on any toes or anything like that ya know?

9 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

***WARNING!***

This video contains almost no editing, has very poor graphics quality and probably has no sound.

This  video isn't meant to show off graphics, just the truck. That being said, hope you like it.

What version of Bandicam is that, and how did you make that timer pop up?

11 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Newest and yea its from sony vegas... look up "timecode sony vegas" on youtube, thats how i figured it out

yea dont have Sony Vegas downloaded. not sure if its free or not. Doubt it is, but thanks anyways

• Like 1

Warnings

This is a long video!! There is lag in a few parts, all times will be taken and left as is.

IF YOU DONT LIKE MY SCORING: eat my dicc. I try to be as "realistic" as possible but also its a video

game, so its not perfect. There are bits of information here and there within the video, they're meant to give

an insight to how i run my personal seasons. LAST, this is a full event (Q,2W, R,F) try to enjoy lol.

Qualifying - 0:00 - 8:57

2 Wheel Skills 8:58 - 14:50

Racing 14:51 - 19:59

Freestyle 20:00 - 49:10

Final Scores and Overall standings 49:11 - End

JUST REALIZED I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ADD MUSIC...throw on your favorite music while you watch youll be fine...

• 2 weeks later...