Ninja Rat Attack

Psycho Fox

http://themonsterblog.us/2012/08/26/monster-photos-monster-x-tour-colorado-springs-co-081812/

Truck: Ninja Rat Attack

Body: 1977 chevy corvette stingray

Chassis: Sturges monster truck chassis

Paint: Matte black paint, Red Lettering medium size on the door ( Ninja Rat ) on top line ( attack ) below smaller print

Other details: saw this on the Monster Blog today and looked amazing so i was hoping this could get made by someone with talent haha so not me i wouldnt even know where to start, this is the Sturges's new truck driven by Ronnie Sturges driver of the Nasty Boy truck. i know there working hard on the V4 pack, so i can be patient as always just let me know what you guys think.

P.S. if the link at the top doesnt work im still not sure how to post pics on here but i found the truck on the Monster Blog so if you need it just ask and i can try again

The fame's a one off, and i'm waiting on a replica before i start on the thing

If i am in that area any time soon ill stop by and get as many pics as i can for you. I was recently there right after they finished the truck but didnt have my camera not thinking i would be in that area

that would be awesome and yeah im not sure of the year of the body but what i saw i took my best guess, and DDT thanks alot when you get the chance to take pics. just keep me in touch with the progress canadian im excited so much attention already haha

• 2 weeks later...

That body looks like the same type of deal as with war wizard, and dragons breath, where they took a pro-mod body and put it on a truck.

You could prbably look to drag racing pictures for reference, and yes, that is a 63' vette split-window. (just passing information)