Photoshop Thread

Roach

I already posted this logo in my Fun-Run thread, but I figured I would share this here because I made it in Photoshop...

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries_zps1c047455.png

This is a WIP logo for the league that I plan on starting in the future. I've already got some ideas on how to make it look a bit better, but I would like to get some opinions from some of you guys. Keep in mind it is still a WIP, but this is the main theme I'm going for. 

Edit: Here is the updated logo! Any feedback?

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries2_zps2db1f3fe.png

If any of you know how to make the transparent background larger so it doesn't cut off the picture, please let me know.

Another update! All I did was add our names to it...

RaggedEdgeRacingSeries2_zps44aa3c5d.png

I still need to fix it so that the picture isn't chopped off around the edges.

• Upvote 2

Original photo credit to Nick Kozak.

5821527.png

SO! MUCH! YES! I love that chrome Max-D! Nice edits, by the way.

Ma bike...

10169361_693891943988026_2079377936_n.jp

Sexy bike. I obviously don't have a street bike because I'm to young, but I had a KX85, and I'm getting a YFZ450R SE!! Maybe I can post some pictures of it when I get it!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not much Photoshop work was needed on these right outta the camera, but just thought I'd share anyways. These are from a recent trip out west. The first two are from Monument Valley and the last one is at the Grand Canyon.

903264_855079631185380_35841184776348111

1522810_855079664518710_6968802473392872

10272644_855079681185375_129307679328210

• Upvote 3

Wow are those cool! Gotta be just about perfect for star gazeing a night, without the streetlights and all for miles.

Yeah I've gotten some good ones before around where I live but nothing like out there. Just sucks that I didn't get as many as I wanted, but there's always next time. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets revive this thread. Here's my YouTube channel outro that i'm going to be using in my new videos. The text under the green screen will change each video to feature a different vid. Link to my channel in my sig.  :D

4826914.png

Looks cool. One thing I would suggest is to rotate your name just a little more. The M and Y aren't equal distances from the top of the logo. Also think it would look cool if you were to have your name arch in the same direction as the top of the logo. IMO it would tie the whole logo together more asthetically. I really do like it though, because I too am a fan of the sideways action. :D

• Upvote 1