Photoshop Thread

Roach

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

REVIVAL OF THE THREAD, our digital design teacher had us make magazine covers, pretty simple, I like how this turned out, the fonts are extremely basic because our machines dont have many resources sadly, oh well, let me know what yall think about it :) 

SbzfQGX.jpg

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

REVIVAL OF THE THREAD, our digital design teacher had us make magazine covers, pretty simple, I like how this turned out, the fonts are extremely basic because our machines dont have many resources sadly, oh well, let me know what yall think about it :)

*snip*

Looks pretty good overall! The design is neat and it's pretty clean, but I have a couple suggestions to make this more approachable as a legitimate magazine, which I assume was your goal. From a marketing perspective, I would switch the volume number and the month, it makes it easier to see the number, which, if this were in stores, people would look for. I would also switch the racing champion and the freestyle champion so the racing one comes first, as that is the order the competitions are in.

• 1 month later...

Oi, another revival of my fav thing, the Photoshops, anyways, since im always looking to innovate my youtube channel, and its appearance, I decided to try and make a new logo, may or may not be used, tell me what you think :D

GWzEn12.png

15 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Oi, another revival of my fav thing, the Photoshops, anyways, since im always looking to innovate my youtube channel, and its appearance, I decided to try and make a new logo, may or may not be used, tell me what you think :D

*pic

not really digging the Z over the R, but colors are good 

• 2 months later...
  • Jon Cannon pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...