Count Down to V4

liquidfire215

I don't think you people realize how sensitive a topic V5 truly is. How much so I can only imagine. V4 hasn't even been released yet, and we already have inquiries into a 5th incarnation? Jesus. Joking or not, as a creator, I can understand where it's unwanted.

The V4 crew have put a lot of time, and effort into this. This pack was created on their schedules, on their off time. It brought frustration, and exhaustion. As it has been said by members of the V4 staff, they did this for their love of the game and love of the sport. Yet, what starts off as a fun hobby can turn into an annoying burden. They didn't have to embark on this gigantic endeavor. Yet, they did so anyway. They didn't have to do this for us. They don't get paid to do this, and often times in can feel thankless, and empty.

Many of you may not know just how much work went into the creation of this pack. A lot of you haven't even attempted making content for this game. Some of you may just be getting your feet wet in the area. Right now, all the V4 staff want is to be able to finally get this thing out the door. To kick back, relax, and actually have some fun with these creations. That is why V5 is a touchy subject. So before ya'll start getting your feelings hurt over being asked not to discuss future truck packs, or for being reprimanded over the discussion of such a topic, think about all the work and effort that went into this, and show a little respect to the ones that created this pack for you in the first place.

That being said: V4 staff. I thank you for this pack. I only know bits and pieces of the process that went into V4's creation. I can only imagine how much work, detail, time, and effort went into this. It blows me away to look at these trucks/tracks, and see how accurate, realistic, and detailed they are. I have no idea how you all have achieved this level of excellence and detail with all of these creations. You all have done yourself proud. Fantastic work to you all. Thanks for the content you have created that allows us to enjoy this game.

Thank you, and job well done!

I hear you brother!

went and bought a steering wheel and it is set up for monster trucks ps younger members (17 and younger) be patient im 22 with A.d.d and im bouncing off the walls and to the mods and creators

Thank you for all the hours of hard work that it took to make this pack it is truly appreciated

one more thing, Mark when is v28 coming out :P jk