For the New People, and a Reminder

crazyman444

Since season 3 is coming up just wanted to make this post since there is going to be some new people racing this season. And as a reminder. Ask some people to help you if need.

Make sure you have AIM (aol instant messenger)

When brought into the chat please do not ask when we are starting 50 times.

A certain person is going to be the caller in each event, when he calls your race or freestyle order then proceed into the game.

PLEASE TURN YOU DARN ENGINE OFF when leaving after your race, if you don't the sound remains and you'll here is repeating on the live stream. And it is annoying.

Be patient during the racing part it can take a little.

Its a game have fun.

People are going to joke in the chat please learn to take a joke and even dish it back, its all in fun.

Listen to the event leader he is going to cover the rules during the drivers meeting.

Please let us know just before freestyle if you need to go early we understand some people have school we will let you go early but once the first truck is called to game you are too late to ask. (usually the event leader will ask if anyone needs to go early)

Wanted to make this early so if you want to race you know what to do, and what you need.

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 5

Yea the team idea can still work. Just some other things we need to think over before putting them into play. Team would just work on the cumulative points earned by you and you team. Qualifying is the one thing that has us on the fence cause that takes quite a while and if people are working or in school we would not get started on time. Remember in the past we had i think over 40 people show up for qualifying for a couple shows, which can take from 3-6pm est to get done since people show up at different times.

Remember in the past we had i think over 40 people show up for qualifying for a couple shows, which can take from 3-6pm est to get done since people show up at different times.

I think a good way to prevent over 40 people in one event to schedule drivers to an event instead of having 40 trucks qualifying in the time that could have been used to do an event with side shows

Just my opinion

and I think RoR Freestyle Mania (Old league which died years ago) did that.

The team thing has kind of been thrown out the window, a few of our original plans for season 3 have been change due to a few conflicts of schedule, which has forced us to scale things back. We will hopefully have the Season 3 schedule and official information regarding it available soon now that the pack is finally set for release.

I wouldn't object to a big show/small show setup. Could have the newer guys (like myself) run the small stuff, and work up to the bigger events. Would probably help the flow a bit too. Either way, I'm sure you guys have something lined up.