A Moment To Remember

Patriotic Canadian

Yea i came into this when RORmj was still around. I remember running the first all monster event that had a ridiculous number of people sign up for it. Running my first event Koth West leb, and just being a fill in because 2 others did not show. So I grace you with my first ever event. I am in Bigfoot.

• Upvote 1

Cortez must make a return. This read made me laugh a lot. Totally brings me back to when I first saw RoR in 2010. Here is Mark and I's first event in RoRMJ. Mark happened to be TQ.

Now I'm trying to think of who drove what.

Me-Bob and Tom

Mark-El Matador

Eric-General Tire

Max-Excalibar

RKM-Avenger

Oggy- Ice Monster

Harlow-Destroyer

Casey-106.7

BIGrods- Shock Therapy

Stephen-Black Smith

Danny Maass-Tropical Thunder

Tim Smith- Bigfoot

Ash- Bad Habit

THE LEGENDARY DALTON HASTINGS- Nightmare

Elemendorf- Digger

Kyle- Max D

That's all I remember. If anyone else remember anyone you can add on to the list.

but You forgot one skin that has not been seen by public. I think.

7961906528_3eb393b2f9_c.jpg

Only one that I can think of off the top of my head was Kyle Carr in Max D. Also what really sucked was that my desktop had a hard drive failure and forced me to miss basically the whole season except for the last 3 races. Some of those concrete tracks were pretty fun, even though it was probably harder to make one of them than it is to make one in Blender

I am going to sort of go off of Toms post. I also started in the Pittsburgh event, my first Rigs Of Rods event EVER. God RORMJ was fun while it lasted. I always had a blast in the events, still really learning the game. I will never forget my roots in this game, and all the people that I have met along the way.

Edited by Mark Colineri
  • Upvote 1