A Moment To Remember

Patriotic Canadian

Yea i came into this when RORmj was still around. I remember running the first all monster event that had a ridiculous number of people sign up for it. Running my first event Koth West leb, and just being a fill in because 2 others did not show. So I grace you with my first ever event. I am in Bigfoot.

is there a west lebanon anymore

• 2 weeks later...

>going through downloads folder from days of yore

>last modified list from 2010

screenshot_404.jpg

screenshot_417.jpg

I don't know either.

All i remember is that it was made by some estranged scandinavian bloke with english like a dyslexic broken record. Always making really loveing strange poo like landmaster tanks on patricks or lawnmowers with a top speed of 200 kph. And the strangest of all was that goddamned triceratops thing.

Anyway, then there's this, me and ethan's first mega project

screenshot_54.png

screenshot_55.png

there was only one track that was drivable from top to bottom, and it was pretty fun actually, took about two to five minutes to get to the bottom.

We had this entire set designed, and we wanted it to be essentially

But obviously we didn't have the talent back then.

We had the entire mountain 'designed' as well. With the entire mountain being named "Escarin", with run names like "Fractation" or "Number 7". And each would've catered to different driving challenges. like Fractation would've been all ice, and more a 'backcountry' run on a glaciar. with high banked icy turns and massive jumps over valleys. that sort of thing. or Escarin being about technical throttle control over kicker ramps, with big pow landings and such.

Mabye we'll pick it up in BeamNG one day