Group B Rally Cars

Outlawed

I stumbled across this documentry style videos showcasing the baddest of the bad, 4wd, turbo charged demons that ended up being literally too fast for racing.

If your a racing fan you should like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvUUQnfYNI&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLIWUTy9hs1gesoXDuSl7cWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsRtRlxOws&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLIWUTy9hs1gesoXDuSl7cWA

• Upvote 1

I've been meaning to watch those. Thanks for posting them. I done a few runs around a test track in my car. To think of doing it a 50 mph faster with people lining the sides of the trail like that. Nah I don't have the endurance to go any longer than five minutes.

BTW I want a poster of a young Michele Mouton for my wall. Jeez she was hot.

Such amazing pieces of work, its a real shame they banned them. If they could have controlled the crowd better and had cars as safe as that ford it would have been a fantastic series. Favorite line of the video was "teams had the option to run a Turbo, a supercharger, or both, with most teams eventually going to the Blown option.

Now with things such as rally cross these cars would be amazing, no crowds to really worry about, and a set course so that they are not traveling faster then one can think as stated in one of the videos.

• Upvote 1

Such amazing pieces of work, its a real shame they banned them. If they could have controlled the crowd better and had cars as safe as that ford it would have been a fantastic series. Favorite line of the video was "teams had the option to run a Turbo, a supercharger, or both, with most teams eventually going to the Blown option.

Now with things such as rally cross these cars would be amazing, no crowds to really worry about, and a set course so that they are not traveling faster then one can think as stated in one of the videos.

crowds just dont have common sense and they blame the cars? make sense?