Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

well from what I gathered this driver was just hired (not sure if Adam Anderson's post meant new to FELD, new to Grave Digger team or new to driving in general) Dustin is supposed to be traveling to the same events as Dennis so the odds Dustin is in digger following around a digger would not make much sense.

I highly doubt this is going to be a truck for someone brand new to monster trucks, it really doesn't make sense that you would put someone with no experience in your money making truck. The Frank Krmel rumor has been floating around and I wouldn't be shocked to see someone like Zimmer potentially end up in the new Digger. But this is all speculation, we really won't know who is in the truck until Feld wants us to know. Also I have noticed that they have pulled the Captain's Curse name from all the events it was originally scheduled for, not sure if this means Alex will be in a new truck or they wanted to keep the return of Curse a secret. Also the truck has been replaced for Minny with Batman so he could also potentially end up in the new Digger.